When Clover was a pup her fav chew was pizzles I think they were called. I think there is another name for them but I'm not sure what it is. I stopped giving them to her as she got older because she started to eat them in about 1 minute. They lasted longer when she was young though.

Clover still doesn't like antler chews or anything hard that she can't break apart. I give her raw hides now, it's pretty much the only thing she'll chew that lasts long enough to make it worth while buying. Sometimes I give her a kong with peanut butter that's frozen.

I've had 2 Lab pup. Keep in mind they can be big chewers. My first Lab only had a couple toys. I was 12 and didn't really know much. She chewed up table legs, xmas tree decorations, etc. So when I got Clover a little over a year ago I made sure she had a lot of chew toys, and other toys (I'd try stuffingless ones) available. She's actually been very good as a pup. She never really chewed up much other then her toys. There was an old wall in my basement she got a hold of though Once she was old enough I felt it was ok for her to roam the house. But it was too soon cause when she got bored once and she ripped up an old chair (thankfully it was garbage anyway). So she stays in the basement until she's more mature. Haven't had a problem with her down here with me. As long as they get a lot of exercise (they get bored and eat stuff) and chews you won't have a problem!

I can't wait for more pictures.