Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jada the Sphynx Cat!

Hi Jada! What beautiful eyes you have!! I have to say I never have met a syphinx that intrigued me like you have. Your expressions in your pictures are so precious. You seem so special and I am so happy to hear how much your person enjoys your special ways. Hope you are enjoying being Cat of the Day today and always!

Jada the heart melter!

Hi Princess Jada! Congratulations on being crowned our very special, very beautiful (oh, those eyes), most deserving Cat of the Day! Your coloring, those sparkling blue eyes, simply gorgeous! But oh, that photo of you sleeping, cuddled under the covers, is off the charts heart melting!
    How lucky your family is, having a "first," a sweet and loving cuddler, heart and body healer, best friend in you, Yes, like all princesses, your every whim is catered to, and that's just as it should be!
    I hope you enjoyed your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being spoiled EXTRA rotten!
    Lots of love and cuddles, belly rubs and kisses to you, beautiful Jada! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~