Thread: Beautiful Jingles!

Hybrid View

Beautiful Jingles!

Hi Jingles! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful, blue Budgie you are! Your coloring is so lovely, and your face, as sweet as they come! Meeting you today especially touched my heart, not only because I love Budgies, not only because you're so very special in your own right, but because I love your name! My beloved, first Lab was named Jingles, so seeing/hearing that name always puts a smile on my face! Now, back to you!

I so enjoyed meeting you today, Jingles...something about a beautiful blue Budgie that lifts the spirits! That you are, Jingles, beautiful and as sweet as they come! But oh my gosh, what an intelligent, talented feathered one you are! Your video left me in awe! I've clicker trained dogs before, but never knew that birds responded to clicker training as well! Simply amazing!

What a beautiful best feathered friend your human has in you, Jingles! You truly are one very special girl, and so very deserving of your ascent to Pet Talk's top perch!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Wishing for you and your person a very special day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years together!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Jingles!
    P.S...LOVE your photos; all of them are stunning, especially the top one! But that one of you out on the grass, a heart melter!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jingles what a gorgeous budgie you are!!!

Your pictures are stunning!!! It would be hard to pick a favorite one but I love the flowers with your coloring in the first one. I might not stop smiling all day!!! Please thank you loving guardian for sharing you with us. How brave you are not to be afraid of dogs!!! You have the heart of a champion for sure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Jingles

I have to agree that Jingles is very impressive alright! I love her intelligent eyes and her coloring,each and every feather is adorable! I hope she was madly spoiled as she was the grand POTD and a very lovely one! Peace and love

You're a beauty Jingles. I have a fish named Jingles. Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla