Thread: Cola the adorable Bun!

Cola the adorable Bun!

Hi Cola in beautiful Findlad! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud person!
    What a beautiful bunnster boy you are, looking especially beautiful surrounded by all of those colorful fall leaves! How I would love to pet that thick, silky coat of yours, cover that sweet face with smoochies! But as handsome a boy as you are, it's your loving personality that stole my heart! I can only imagine how special it is, to be on the receiving end of those sweet Cola kisses! And even though you and Pepe might have the occasional spat, I have feeling that deep down you love him too! (After all, boys will be boys!)
    Your human is one lucky soul, Cola, having a best friend and loving companion in you, and Sissi, the best brother a girl could ever hope for!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cola! I hope you and Pepe and Sissi are all treated to a very special Pet of the Day bash, a day filled with lots of love, lots of yummy treats, and endless binkies! (Happy jumps!)
    Lots of love, gentle hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Cola...and cuddles to Pepe and Sissi, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Cola! I agree with tatsxxx11 -- you are a very sweet bunny, surrounded by the autumn leaves! I would like to stroke your black and white coat and your cute ears, because you look very soft to pet! It must be a lot of fun to watch you hopping, digging and scratching and then to get yummy Cola kisses! Happy, happy bunny Pet of the Day, cutie Cola!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cola what a stunning fellow you are!!!

That is a gorgeous picture of you. Worthy of being framed for sure!!! I know it sure made me smile today. It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend. I hope you and your loving human are enjoying your special day to the fullest. Please thank him/her for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Cola

Happy jumps! Cola is POTD, hurrray! Loved seeing Cola today, peace and love

You're adorable Cola! Such pretty markings. Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla