Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good morning ms misty!

good morning ms misty!

what a beautiful , sweet , little lady you are.....looking all fluffy and warm.....wonderful, wonderful cotd....congratulations!

Misty, every word in your story tells us how much your humans love you. And that's no wonder, being such a beautiful cat with a shimmering fur and such good communications skills. I wish you a long and happy life full of cuddling and playing and a special treats day today.

Playful Misty

What a lovely being greets me as I get ready to go to sleep! I couldn't resist one more peek before I join Grasshopper and Dadcat in slumber, and how glad I am I did! Congratulations, and headbonkies to you from another feline healer!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Misty your story is beautiful because it shows us the healing power of pets. You in particular had very "very tough paws to fill," as your human says, but I know that Samantha would be happy to know that you have taken up where she left off. You are a beautiful girl and I wish you a very happy day today as you reign as Top Cat!

Mix or not , you are a beauty , Misty !!

Be sure to get many treats , Misty !!

Misty, you're simply lovely!

Our friend, Pam, is right...the healing power of cats is such a blessing...we've all experienced it. And, sweet Misty, you've sweetly given your kitty heart to melt away the pain of your family - a family that surely does love you. Be happy, sweet girl...it is wonderful to meet you. Catgratulations on being today's very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

DEAR PERFECT PRINCESS

Oh Misty...You are sooooo beautiful. That face of yours reminds me so much of my NoNoNicky, you are truly a princess
    Welcome to COTD...what a pleasure to open this website & see you looking back at me.
    Your human parents are blessed with an angel like you

The Gang: NoNoNicky, Millie, Benson, Emma & Minnie-Me.

Misty, what a gorgeous girl you are! I'm so glad your purr-ents picked you ( or let you pick them) so they could heal after Samantha's passing.

Congratulations Misty

You are a very beautiful cat. I have a Maine Coon cat as well. I know how loving they can be. My Maine Coon, Doobie, is 2 years old. When my oldest cat, Star, had come home from being spayed and having her shots, Star had trouble getting in the litter box. Dobbie was about 14 months at the time. Dobbie went over to Star and put her head under Star's belly so Star could use the litter box. Maine Coons are known for their good temperment and loving attitudes. I hope we both have many years with our cats.
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

Magical Misty

Magical Misty , how wonderful is it that your family and you found each other at just the right moment in time. and although Samantha will a;lways have a warm spot in thier hearts , it is terrificto see that Misty was there to help with the healing. Magical Misty COTD
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Misty! I know how your Mom feels. When you have lost a very loved cat, you feel as though another will never be able to fill that space again. But here you come little Misty and know exactly how to wiggle into your human's hearts and heal them.

You look so beautiful sitting there and I love the colors in your coat. I wish you a very long and especially spoiled life, Misty.

Misty! you are such a beautiful cat, and your parents are very lucky to have you.

You look just like my Yohi (who passed away a month ago at the age of 13.5 years old), and I'm sure you are as loving and smart as she was.

I wish you a very long, happy and healthy life.

Catgratulations on being elected COTD!!!

Maine Coons are very loving cats

I am so glad Misty is filling the void your owner had. You have great markings. I just took in a stray orange tabby tomcat. I have named Manny. My other 3 cats are adjusting. Manny has green eyes. Two of my other cats have green eyes. I will post pictures of Manny once I get them. Here is a picture of me and Francine. Francine is a Chocolate Siamese/Black Tabby mix. Congrats on being Cat of the Day Misty!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

Hello Misty,

What a Beautiful kitty you are.Your coloring & sweet
    kitty face has won me over today. I love the look and
    sweet nature of the Maine Coons. I have two who have
    MC in their mix as well. Very loving and very loyal too. I'm
    so happy to have met you today & wish you congratulations
    & best wishes on this Special day of honor as our Saturday
    CAT OF THE DAY !!! I can tell you are a very Special girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Misty
    What a beauty! You look a lot like my Leonardo! He loves the rings from milk jugs too! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.