Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excellent Eli

Excellent Eli

Sweet little Eli, what and adorable kitty boy you are- an oh-so-handsome orangie with a curious and earnest little kitten face.
    We are so glad that you brought a smile to your meowmie after her beloved Jasper passed away. We here at Pet Talk think that sometimes kitties at Rainbow Bridge send someone to bring comfort to their humans and maybe Jasper just send you a message.
    Have a fun day today- you even have a Halloween toy to play with which is excellent in this season

Cutie orangey kitten Eli!

Hi, this is my cat Eli and I got him a month after the passing of my other cat Jasper. But what makes Eli special is he cheered me up and helped my get over my sadness of losing Jasper. Also he was very shy the first day I brought him home, and by the second he wasn't so scared. He liked everyone he met. He is so friendly and is definately a people person of a cat. He doesn't like to be alone for too long. He loves to play with anything and everything he can get his little paws on. He plays with anything from string, bracelets, jingle balls, an alpaca yarn ball, paper balls, his stuffed pumpkin cat, to soda bottle lids, and much more. He makes me laugh so much and helps cheer me up all the time. He also likes to sit in the windows and look outside at the yard and whatever is in the yard. Also he loves to lay on people's shoulders and sleep on top of my legs and purrs so loud. It's so cute. I am so glad I met Eli and adopted him. Even though I miss Jasper so much, I couldn't imagine life without Eli.
    Awww, Eli! You are doing a great job of helping your person after Jasper kitty went to the bridge. You have learned to make any object into a kitty toy! What a smart kitty! I love the picture of you standing up on your back pawsies, that one is just precious! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, darling orange kitten Eli!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're just the cutest Eli! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

sweet little eli

you are very pretty kitty .. happy cat of the day to you..

Oooh Eli, aren't you simply adorable!! I so enjoyed reading your story. You're doing a pretty good job cheering your human up.

Congratulations on being our Cat of The Day - you certainly deserve it! I wish you a long, happy and healthy life! Have fun!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Precious Eli!

Hi Eli! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a precious Creamsicle kitty you are, Eli, a beauty inside and out! I'm so very sorry to hear of the untimely passing of your beloved brother, Jasper, a Cat of the Day alumnus in his own right. But blessedly you came into your Mom's life just when she needed you most, helping to fill that empty space in her heart, putting a smile back on her face!

No one can replace Jasper, but you sweetheart have now taken your own very special place in your Mommy's heart, snuggled right beside Jasper's! And like Barbara, I too believe that Jasper had a paw in sending you to your Mommy, and is no doubt looking down on you both from the Rainbow Bridge, so happy to see his Mommy smiling again!

Thanks to your Mom for sharing your precious self and heart melting pics with us all! I laughed out loud at that shot of you in Gorgo mode, and oh, could that pic of you snuggled up with your Halloween toy be any more precious? You're a heaven sent angel, Eli, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day reign!
    Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart, and here's to many, many more happy, love filled years for you and your Mom!
    Love and cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Eli!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest little Eli, what an adorable orange and white boy you are! Such pretty colors, and such a thoughtful look on your face. You have a serious mission which you are performing admirably: helping to heal the grief and heartache of your Purrrrson over losing his/her beloved companion Jasper. Your sweetness and cheerfulness and playing antics and loud lovely purr are just the medicine she/he needs!

Congratulations, Eli, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and exciting things to watch from the windows and all your favorite treats. We bet Jasper Angel is joining in on the fun!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

SQUEEEE!!!! Where is a cuteness overload warning on this baby? Eli is just adorable!

He sounds like a wonderful companion. No kitty can ever replace your dear Jasper - but Eli already has a place in your heart and lives that only he can occupy.

Please give Eli many cuddles and playtimes as he celebrates being Cat Of The Day!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hey Baby Boy, arent you the cutest little thing?!! oh, Eli, you are adorable!! Every time I see a kitten on this site, I want one, especially since my big boy went to Rainbow Bridge. I'm trying to be strong though and resist because I dont need a kitten with two little dogs. Anyway back to you, you are just precious. I am sure your human loves you very much and you already have a big chunk of her heart. You're just getting started in life and I'm sure during the years to come you all will make many memories and the love will grow. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries

Eli

Eli is SO cute and magnificent! Having Eli in your life could only do your heart a whole lotta good! Just seein' Eli today made me very happy on the inside Love your kitten, have the best day, peace and love

Eli what a little heart-melter you are !!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures!!! I might not stop smiling for days!!! Were you doing a little bed dancing in the one of you stanking up? So cute!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excellent Eli

Eli! Happy Cat of the Day to you.

Blog Entries

very cute

such a pretty kitty...how did you get him to sit up like that??

Hello Eli,

Be still my heart. You sure are the cutest little fuzzy butt. I loved seeing your pictures too.
    Really liked the one of you standing up. Looks like you are about to run a race. Hee hee. Congratulations
    on being out sweetest CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long, happy & healthy life sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

15. Eli's coming...hide your heart! What a doll...especially your "Prairie dog" photo. Cute, cute. Someday you will grow into your ears I am sure...

Congrats...Eli...Cat of the Day!!