Hi Persik in beautiful Russia from the good ol' USA!
Congratulations, sweetheart, on being crowned our very special and most deserving, Cat of the Day!!!
What a gorgeous, most precious Persian boy you are, Persik, a beauty inside and out, AND, a living, loving testament to the priceless rewards of kitty rescue! Great thanks to your family for advocating for pure breed rescue! As your person says, if one if looking for a pure breed, no need to go to a breeder, for there are countless pure breed rescue groups with that perfect "one," just waiting for their forever family to welcome them home! And a nod to catmandu for labeling you "Persik the Perfect Persian!" Oh, that you are, sweetheart, and your family so very blessed to a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you in their lives! Having been a mom to a Persian mix, may I say I LOVE that adorable squishy face of yours! hehe Not sure though how you came to hate bushings but love baths!
Thanks to your person for sharing your BEAUITFUL self, your heart melting photos and heart warming story with us all; for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, beautiful boy, being lavished with loved and pampered to pieces, in true Persian style!
Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Persik!
P.S...Yes, you DO coordinate with that comfy chair,so perfectly!