Oh be still my heart!!! What a precious little Chi you are, Zephyr, simply adorable! What a pleasure it is to meet you, sweetheart, to congratulate you on your well earned "top dog" honors! I've never been Mom to a Chi, or a small pup for that matter, but I've forever been in love with your breed! You may be tiny, but you sure do pack a ton of personality and heart into that pint sized frame! And oh, how adorable are your Vienna Sausage Chronicles! lol Great thanks to your person for sharing those great vids with us...they're the best, and so are YOU, Zephyr! (You know, Hollywood awaits should you ever consider a career move!)

Your family is one lucky pack, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion, in you! Actor, kitten-sitter, study buddy and friend to all, human and furry! That's you, Zephyr!
Thanks so much for the smiles and the laughs, Zephyr! I hope you and your proud person, your entire family and all of your adoring friends and fans, are enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Dog of the Day bash! Time to break out those party hats again, and treats! ! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Zephyr!
P.S...That photo of you and your lovely little human, enjoying your celebration, is heart melting! Love the shades, too!!