Thread: Purrfect Paisley!!!

Hybrid View

Ohhh, Paisley! I love the video of you singing along with the Jingle Cats! My cat Cassie heard you singing and looked around the room for another kitty! You are gorgeous with your fluffy orange coat and blue eyes! I would like to give you lots of petting, scritches, lovies, tummy-rubs and kisses today! Happy Cat of the Day, Purrfect Paisley!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations Paisley! What a handsome boy you are - and you can sing as well. My cat Fister came running when he heard you. It looks like you have a wonderful garden to explore, but do stay inside when it's raining, so you don't catch a cold. I send you tummy rubs and wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Do tell your mum to join Pet talk, so we can hear more about you!

Fister sends purrs - he is also an orange boy.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

My gosh, Paisley, what an utterly stunning orange boy you are. And those pale blue eyes.. Magnificent! You are also quite the love bug and the perfect caretaker for your disabled Purrrrrson!

I went to your video page to listen to you singing Silent Night, but it didn't work for me. Darn it!

Congratulations, sweet Paisley, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful, beautiful boy! When it rains, couldn't you dry off first so your mom doesn't have to hug a wet rug? But I know you are totally loved and lovable wet or dry. Happy COTD, Paisley!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh Paisley is just gorgeous and I would love to cuddle him whether he was wet or dry! Absolutely love the pic of him sleeping on his back! You are very fortunate to have a cat like him. They don't all like to snuggle. I am so happy you have him to help you and keep you company.

Please give him a big hug from me!

Paisley what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

I loved hearing you sing!!! You are quite good!!! My cats all enjoyed listening to you sing too. What lovely blue eyes you have. I've not seen many oranies with blue eyes that I can recall!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us and brightening up my cold gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Paisley

Paisley is awsome, love his name! He's a real looker and a rockstar! Happy COTD, peace and love