Thread: Stormagedon the cockatiel

Stormagedon the cockatiel

Hi Stormy, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'd like to hear you talk; it's amazing to me that birds can talk. You certainly are a handsome boy and it sounds as if you have a good home and are loved. You're young and you have many years to learn more words and tricks. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Stormagedon what a gorgeous bundle of fun you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures made me smile and your bio made me chuckle. I would love to see the teacher's face when your human says; 'my bird ate my homework'. Hearing your sing the Ants come marching in, must be a real treat too!!! Your human probably never has a dull moment with you around. Please thank him/her for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunning Stormagedon!

Hi Stormagedon in beautiful Oz! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud young person, too!
    What a gorgeous guy you are, Stormy! That's one MOST impressive headpiece! Beautiful, smart, talented and packed with personality; you've got it all going on, Stormy! I laughed out loud, picturing you breaking into song, and uh oh, eating your person's homework! As she/he says, not always such a bad thing! You truly are one extra special boy, Stormy, and your person so very lucky to have a best feathered friend for life in you! You and she/he make quite the terrific team, and I hope for you two many, many, many more wonderful years together!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, a day filled with sunshine (it's turning summer down there!), all sorts of "shiny things," and lots of treats!
    Love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Stormy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're gorgeous Stormagedon! I would love to hear you sing! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Stormagedon

What a lovely, weirdo! Sounds like Stormagedon is a wonderful bird, knows his likes and dislikes and takes no crap Lifes to short, why bother. It is amazing, his vocabulary and very impressive, I think Stormy has the perfect name and is a wonderful POTD Very happy to see Stormagedon today, peace and love