And friends don't let friends make big changes in their lives without poking their noses in...heck, jumping right in on it!

I never thought I would sound OLD and be saying stuff like "looking back" etc...But you are in such a perfect position to get everything you want now as far as an education. I know your mom is having troubles and you have financing for classes. However, whenever you get out in the world on your own, with a partner or not, it really IS much harder to get back in the groove.

I think of it like you are in a river. The currents and directions may change, but keep going with the flow. If you get out, and you're all dried off and in clean clothes and comfy, it'll be harder to jump in again - in the middle of the flow!

OK, it's winter here, chilling my gray matter...

To echo what someone else here said, first year is a b****! And I was just in Arts! It's almost like a test to see who is good material. Second year was HEAVEN by comparison.

You can do it. Even if you have to take a course over again, you may have a different teacher - and that makes all the difference!

You go girl - you can do it!