Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, I'm new here.

Hi, I'm new here.

Hi, I'm new here. I traveled from the Dog Fancy Boards over here. I still go to Dog Fancy, too. I own a 4 1/2 month old red/white male Basenji puppy named Riley and a 7 month old black kitten named Majik. Well, I better go then. Later.
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they go when I die."
    "A watchdog is a dog kept to guard your home, usually by sleeping where a burglar would awaken the household by falling over him."

Hi and welcome to Pet Talk!! I'm Britt and I have a 7 year old German Shepherd Dog and a 7 year old Tabby Cat. I also have a 3 year old Lop Rabbit amed Floppsy and a Betta fish named Kelsey and of course 5 fish tanks. Hope you like it here!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Welcome to Pet Talk. Sounds like you'll fit right in!

Hi, Thatfigures, I like your name. Welcome to pettalk...I hope you enjoy it here, and am looking forward to hearing more about your Riley and Majik! Do you have pictures? I *love* seeing pictures!!

Howdy! Welcome! I'm Rachel and I'm 18.. I own a Siberian Husky (gray/white with blue eyes) named Anna and a tri-colored beagle named Rosie!!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Hi & Welcome to Pet Talk!

This is a wonderful board with great people! I think you'll like it here!
    Needless to say, I'm Anna & own the 3 dogs pictured below, Angus (rottweiler), Roxey (siberian husky) and Huney (chow chow).

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Welcome to PT! I'm Amy and I have to lab mixes...Sadie and 2 yr old Lab/Dalmation and Cincy a 1 yr old lab/?

hey and welcome!
    i first found out this site from the dogfancy boards when someone posted a link to it. i don't post there anymore...the page loads real slow for me
    i also think i remember seeing posts of a basenji named "riley". i guess it was you.. small world..i'de love to see pics

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    Hey Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm Tracy and I have a 3 yr old male lab cross and Winter a 2 yr old female Border collie.
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!

Hi welcome to pet talk. I am real excited to hear about Riley and majik. Do you have pictures. I would love to see them

I have three dogs (see below) named Felice, Hercules and Zeus Herc and Zeus are Rotty mixes and Felice is a German Shepherd/Akita mix.

Hope you like it here

-Diana

Felice, Zeus, Hercules

You will love it here , and get ADDICTED too !!

WELCOME
    I'd love to see and hear about that basenji.....and the kitty, of course.

Welcome to Pet Talk! There are so many great people here I think you'll enjoy yourself.

My name is Amanda and I'm the proud owner of a 9 month old American Pit Bull Terrier, Smokey (he's the white one in my signature picture). The grey guy is Pork Chop, Smokey's dad and my roommate's dog. He's about 19 months old.

Anyway, Welcome Again!

Welcome!

My name is Tanya and I have a Schnauzer, a Poodle and a Schnauzer mix. We LOVE pictures Hint, hint!!!
    Tanya, Hans, Fritz & Sparky

Welcome welcome!! My name is Molly and my husband (Slave of 15 Dogs) and I are owned by 18 rescue dogs. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. And, yes, we LOVE pictures.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!