Thread: Glori-Rose

Glori-Rose

Sweet Glori-Rose
    I can't believe I'm am so honored as to get to start your Welcome! this morning! You are so cute! I would love to see you running through the house with a toilet paper tube on your sweet head!! I bet you are one fun girl to have around. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, Sweetheart!

Dear, sweet Glori-Rose. Oh what a precious face you have. I could swear you are smiling!! And how I love those "blinky" eyes!! It sounds like nothing keeps you from enjoying life to it's fullest, sweetie! Like Connie before me, I'd LOVE to see you scampering about with that tp roll on your head!! I'm sure you bring much love and laughter to your loving home and family!! A big thanks to your humans for opening up their hearts to such a deserving little girl! Congratulations to you dear Glori-Rose, our very special Monday Pet of the Day!! Have a happy day celebrating your big honor with all of your hedgie siblings!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Look at prickly little Glori-Rose!! What a great mom/dad you have who takes in all the rescued hedgehogs. Absolutely wonderful! Congrats for being Our Pet of the Day GR!!

My computer kept me from congratulating you properly, yesterday, Glori-Rose, but I LOVED seeing your picture and reading all about you!! A belated Congratulations from me, on your being a magnificent, Monday, Pet of the Day!!!

Glori-Rose is napping at the moment (and probably dreaming of all the yummy treats that she will be getting tonight....I am making the hedgies a mix of turkey gizzards, liiver and meat --sorry Jimmy Girl....., with some sweet potatoes & cranberries while the gps will be getting cranberries & oranges and the dogs will be getting a little of everything) but I am sure that if she were awake she would thank you all from the bottom of her heart. She is a sweetheart and her "disablity" has never slowed her down. You'd never know she is missing her right front foot. She lives with 3 other girls and they all love to snuggle together in a huge fleece ferret tent (that is where she is at the moment).

HAPPY THANKSGIVING from all of us to all of you!!
    ~Raiza~
    35, married for 17 years & mom to 4 sons (16, 14, 12 & 10) &
    "Mom" to:
    The African Pygmy Hedgehogs: D'Artagnan (3), Zevida (2), Tiggy (almost 1), Winkle (1--born 11/01), Vanya (1), Gweny-Fi (7 mos.), Glori-Rose & Porthos (6 mo. old twins) & Rivka (born mid-Oct./02)

The Dogs: Buckeye (8yo Black Lab), Sassie (19 mo. Black Lab), Daisy-May (9 mo. old Beagle/?) & Gizmo (3 mo. old Yorkie)

& The Guinea Pigs: All rescued or adopted between 4/01-6/02, none bred here...we have 27 females & 9 males

"Grandma" to 2 Missisippi Map turtles who have a catfish maid