Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Christmas/Holiday Card Swap

I have received some wonderful cards but didn't open them as I hadn't even started mine...I'm making them this year via computer and it took a bit to figure out which pic goes upside down and then which end goes in the printer on which side LOL! All figured out and will get the international ones out tomorrow!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Did nobody get my card yet??

Weird..... because I mailed all my PT card in 29th of November....
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Just finished the cards, which I will mail out first thing monday morning! Had a few setbacks, but at least they'll be on their way soon enough. Please excuse any misspellings or lovely white tape that covers said misspellings. My brain hasn't been working properly today!

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post

I haven't yet. Maybe it'll show up sometime this week coming week!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

I got yours, Lut. In fact, I was just about to send you a thank-you PM!

What a STUNNING card.. You sewed the design?!!!! I'm just taken away completely with admiration, for both your talent and your hard work to do all this!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, LUT!!!!! God bless you and your whole family, and may you have a wonderful holiday season.

from Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I got your card too Lut. Thank you very much!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lut, I got your beautiful card yesterday. Thanks so much.

Cards have started to come in; Lut - yours came in yesterday. Thank you so much! I'll do a more extensive posting later when I get everything sorted out.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Blog Entries

Got your card about two days ago & still have last years, they are so neat. Have gotten cards from phesina, pint's mom, felicia's mom, countrywolf07, & neko. Thank you everyone this is a lot of fun Even had our first snow of the season today a good 4 inches of the pretty white stuff.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    You sewed the design?!!!! I'm just taken away completely with admiration, for both your talent and your hard work to do all this!!

Oh yes, I did!! All year round i am looking for nice designs, and then while watching tv, I sew the designs; Same thing with the 3D-part too!
    I love doing this so much, it is my hobby! Here we NEVER buy cards!!! Here are a few more cards....

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Amazing... to say the least!

EXCELLENT, Lut!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I have gotten cards from Tracey, Pat and Maggie. Thank you all very much.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

This morning I delivered 102 Christmas cards to the post office. I am in THREE card swaps this year, LOVE receiving cards; but oh my hand / arm did get tired addressing all those envelopes! I already have 28 cards up on the wall!

Before anyone freaks out, let me say this: I have no children, no nieces or nephews, only Dad to buy one gift for, so the card swaps are THE item in my Christmas Budget.

Lut I also received a card from you, not a sewed one though, it has lovely stamps on it? I'm not sure how you do that, very pretty!'

And Tracy, your card arrived today and that kitty insert was WELL worth the wait!

I'm glad to hear that some of you have now received my cards. Yesterday I received two more cards from Nomilynn (Naomi) and from Felicia's mom(Nancy). Thanks so much for the cute cards. Thanks for the extra kitty surprise inside too Naomi.

I wish I was done with all of my cards but work and other things have been getting in the way. I still need to send out many more to family and friends.

Blog Entries

not exactly christmas but valentine from GOD

this is for another time of the year but it is special.. this is God's love to us started at christmas time love joy peace to all
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have the first batch ready. They are going to points farthest from me because the last time I was in the card exchange, I waited too long. So those will go out in tomorrow's early morning mail which I believe is 6 AM. I am still writing. I did get your card, Lut and I set it aside to place in a frame
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678