Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Neo!

Beautiful Neo!

I would like to introduce my beautiful cat. His name is Neo, and he is a Chartreux. As you can see, he's really beautiful. He has these perfect eyes you want to wake up to see in the morning - and I'm not speaking of a human. He has this glow in his eyes, which makes you really happy just by staring into them. But he's not only beautiful on the outside; his character is just as beautiful. He is quiet but funny at the same time, and he's elegant but clumsy as well. His right eye is a bit smaller than the other and sometimes we think he can't see that well, because he runs against chairs or glass doors. When he's hungry, you will find him laying down at your feet on his back, putting a paw against you but not hurting you. It's like he's saying "hey, I don't want to disturb you, but I'm hungry... Would you mind giving me something?" and that's what makes him different: He's really gentle, in everything he does. I hope you like his pictures and him as much as I do!
    Good morning, gorgeous blue-grey Neo! I wanted to reach right through the monitor to pat your plush coat in the first picture -- it looks so soft and smooth! I like your portrait with the flowers and the bright colored wall- they both set off your color perfectly! I agree with what your person has written, your eyes glow and make me happy! I'd love to be the recipient of one of your gentle "Please feed me" touches and I would be delighted to serve your dinner to you! Your out-stretched paw pictures are sooo cute! You have adorable kitty feets! Here is a gentle kiss *mmwah!* from me to you, for your special day. Happy Cat of the Day to you, gentle, quiet, most handsome Chartreux Neo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Neo

What a gorgeous, plush kitty, and what an adorable baby you were, too. Love that double coat, keeps you warm on cold German nights, eh? Happiest of COTD's are sent to you today.

Blog Entries

neo

what a lovely cat you are neo.. glad to see you as cat of the day.. have treats on me.. a whole bunch of treats.. i bet you love them... 20121016.0530

Neo! In addition to all your wonderful traits...gentle...sweet... Loving...and quite gorgeous...I see you are a yoga master! What an adorable yoga kitten you were!

Congrats pretty boy Neo...our cat of the day!

Wow what a Classic Cat you are NEO!!
    You are such a Handsome Cat, my Lady Cats are just swooning over you.

You are eally just about the Purrrfect Cat!!!

We Lucky Found Hotel cats are all sending our best Canadian MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of The Day Natty Neo ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What plush fur and gorgeous copper eyes you have! Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Blog Entries

Neo

I was charmed and delighted to see Neo this A.M. and read all about his gentle self! What a beautiful face to wake up to and his coat is so beautiful! Hope the family spoils sweet Neo appropriately and the whole day is special, peace and love

Neo says "THANKS MEAAAAOWW"

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for all your sweet words .. I read them to Neo (while he's laying right beside me, deeply in his sweetest dreams, laying on his back like he always does).. and I hope he won't get arrogant or anything like that ha ha So again, thanks for making this day so much more special, here are some other pictures of him, I hope we made your day a bit brighter
    Thanks & meow!!

"dont wake meee.."

"I get you, silly fake-mouse!!"

aaand a picture of him being a kitten

Dearest Neo, what a beautiful Chartreux kitty you are, with that plush grey fur and those gorgeous orange eyes! And you have the sweetest, most gentle purrrrrsonality, too, lightly tapping your Purrrrson to let him/her politely know you'd like something to eat. Such a collection of lovely photographs, too.. with those copper eyes gazing out at us and those sweet pawsies reaching out to tap or knead. No wonder you and your Purrrrson(s) love each other so very much!

Has your vet ever checked out your eyes to see if there's any vision problem or anything else that might cause you sometimes to bump into things?

Congratulations, sweet Neo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your whole family are enjoying a special day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and extra treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Neo what a breath-taking fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. You certainly made me smile today. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us today and even giving us bonus pictures of you. What fun it must be having such a sweetheart as you for a best friend. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunning Neo!

Hi Neo! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Oh, to say you are beautiful would be an understatement! Your plush, smoky blue coat and those amazing, sparkling, amber colored eyes are breathtaking! And to think you're just as beautiful on the inside as out is almost too much feline perfection to take! And oh, how perfectly your photos capture you in all of your Chartreux glory! And as beautiful, as heart melting as your photos are, I'm sure you're even more beautiful, more heart melting, in person! Tell your proud person I sure do love those photos, and you (though I don't think anyone could love you more than your Mommy!) How blessed you are to have one another, and I wish for you and your Mommy many, many more wonderful years together!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Neo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Neo, of course we love your pictures, and you! What's not to love???

I hope you have had a great day, full of treats and food that you love. Every Cat of the Day deserves pampered and spoiled. Kisses and hugs to you, beautiful boy! xxx

You're gorgeous Neo! What beautiful eyes! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What an adorable cat you are Neo! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

WOW! Neo, You are beautiful!! I'd like to hold you and feel your fur. You really are a handsome boy and I enjoyed reading about you. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!