Thread: Beautiful Neo!

Hybrid View

Neo what a breath-taking fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. You certainly made me smile today. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us today and even giving us bonus pictures of you. What fun it must be having such a sweetheart as you for a best friend. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunning Neo!

Hi Neo! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Oh, to say you are beautiful would be an understatement! Your plush, smoky blue coat and those amazing, sparkling, amber colored eyes are breathtaking! And to think you're just as beautiful on the inside as out is almost too much feline perfection to take! And oh, how perfectly your photos capture you in all of your Chartreux glory! And as beautiful, as heart melting as your photos are, I'm sure you're even more beautiful, more heart melting, in person! Tell your proud person I sure do love those photos, and you (though I don't think anyone could love you more than your Mommy!) How blessed you are to have one another, and I wish for you and your Mommy many, many more wonderful years together!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Neo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Neo, of course we love your pictures, and you! What's not to love???

I hope you have had a great day, full of treats and food that you love. Every Cat of the Day deserves pampered and spoiled. Kisses and hugs to you, beautiful boy! xxx

You're gorgeous Neo! What beautiful eyes! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What an adorable cat you are Neo! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

WOW! Neo, You are beautiful!! I'd like to hold you and feel your fur. You really are a handsome boy and I enjoyed reading about you. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Amazing Neo

Neo, you are an amazing looking cat. Your eyes are incredible and do have an endless depth to them. Your owner takes simply wonderful pictures and captures your essence perfectly. I photograph my cats all the time too. If you were mine I would be snapping all day long! Best wishes to you for COTD!

Gerrigirl

Nice Neo!

What a cute round ball of gray fur - lol! I love your cute lil' round face...and your eyes look perfect to me!
    May everyday be COTD for you, Neo!