Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our sweet, special Chester!

Handsome Chester

Chester, what a beautiful and handsome boy you are. I too have a black kitty named Boo. She is very chatty too and I'm hoping she gets to be COTD here before Halloween. Her white deaf sister, Coconut was COTD back during Christmas in 2009. I agree with your Mommy about black cats. They are wonderful and anyone thinking about adopting one shouldn't hesitate to do so. Enjoy your day pretty boy.

Beautiful Chester!

Thank goodness you saw him in the tree and rescued him. He is obviously very well known on this website and sure deserves his Cat of the Day honor. He reminds me of my fella Shadow (RB) and I know the next pussycat I adopt will also be a black kitty. Not sure if any of you also feel that it's hard to adopt one that closely resembles one who has just crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. And the black cats always outnumber all the others in rescues and shelters (superstitions I guess) - sad. They are beautiful and anyway since so many of us often wear black it makes their hairs less visible!
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Chester, I had no idea that you are such a purrfect Halloween kitty. I have a very soft spot for blackies and Ou are among the cutest

Hi Chester,

I knew your name was familiar & when I saw your picture, I was sure you were PT's own sweetie.
    I enjoyed seeing all your pictures & the halloween decorations. I hope you have a special little celebration
    in your honor today as our much loved CAT OF THE DAY. Gentle pets & lovies just for you
    sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations to Chester for being today's most handsome, sleek black Cat of the Day!
    It is so nice to see one of Pet Talk's own kitties honored today.
    I love your photos with the Halloween decorations.
    I hope you and all your kitty siblings do something special today to celebrate your day in the spotlight!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Chester, I thought you were one of PT's very own. You sure are a handsome black boy. I also love black cats and I still miss my RB Pepper every day. He was also a gentle giant and such a loving boy. I'm so glad that your meowmie rescued you that day and now you're in a very loving and caring forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Charming Chester!

You are a charmer, Chester! Such a sweet, easy-going, LUCKY cat! Oh man...don't even get me started on what I'd like to do to those irresponsible 'cat people'...
    I love your pics...the one of you 'bringing the dip' is too cute - lol!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Chester...especially Halloween!