Thread: Sad News :(

Sad News :(

Well I am exremely upset right now. I went to work and found out that they had put sweet Stevie to sleep. I really don't know what to say. I knew that when I left work on tuesday that there was a good chance that he would not be with us anymore by Friday. He was very sick on tues. He had stop eating again and had lost more weight. He was just hanging because we didn't want him to leave us.

Stevie had to be the sweetest and most innocent natured dog I have ever met. He has such a love of life...He didn't deserve to die at age two. Every one that met him loved him. All of Danielles neighbors checked in with her to get an update on Stevie and the employees at Petco always stop to say "Hi" and ask how he was doing.

I now that we did everything for him but I still feel like we failed. I mean he finally got normal poop...but it was just too late. I wish we had tried Immodium AD sooner. It might have saved his life.

I was thinking of taking a picture that I have of Stevie and puting a really motavational poem about animals on it. One that means strength and stuff like that and framing it and give it to Danielle and one to the Hospital. I think they would really like it. So if you now one that is really good and not too long post it here so I can read it. Thanks

You guys really are the best. Thanks so much for all the prayers for Stevie It meant A LOT to me. I just wish I could have had a happier ending.

Thanks SO much

Diana

Felice, Zeus, Hercules

I'm so sorry. I really thought he would pull through. At least he knew he was loved for awhile. He can play at the Bridge with all of the other adored pets.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

I'm so sorry. How sad. My heart goes out to you.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

I am so sorry to hear about Stevie.
    He is in a happier place, where he is loved by many.

----<---<--<{(@

Dear Diana. Words cannot express my sadness Stevie captured my heart the moment I laid eyes upon his beautiful face. Every day I prayed that he would pull through. You did not fail. So many devoted, dedicated people tried their best to pull him through. And every moment he knew how very deeply he was loved. I know he took that love with him to the Rainbow Bridge. It is, at least a small comfort to know he is no longer physically suffering. My heart is breaking for you, for Danielle and for all of the kind, caring people who tried their best to give this precious, innocent soul a better life. Thank you Diana. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of Stevie's friends, during this very sad time. You have to believe that one day you will see your beloved Stevie again. Bless you Stevie. Love, Sandra
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-23-2002 at 12:56 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am so sorry

I am so sorry...sincere condolences to you....He is now resting peacefully at the RB....

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Stevie. I t is always even harder when they are so young. My thoughts ar with you.,

Sorry I'm so late, but I really thought Stevie would make it.
    R.I.P. Sweet Stevie

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I'm so sorry to hear for the loss of Stevie
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

So sorry.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I am so sorry about Stevie I know how hard this is on you. At least now he is not suffering. I guess that is the most comforting thought right now.

Thanks

Thanks for all the kind words. You guys are so sweet. I am feeling much better today. I am not as depressed as I was. Going to work and seeing his cage and his jacket there still make me feel sad, but I now he's in a better place now. and he not feeling and more pain and probably chasing rabbits around in a huge feild up in heaven.

Rest in peace Stevie. I love you!

Felice, Zeus, Hercules