Thread: Farewell, Sweet Sparky

Hybrid View

Oh My! I'm crying again (cried when I first heard about Sparky) while reading your sweet Tribute. Indeed he was a dear sweet beloved little dog and he was so cute in the photos. I know you know he is not suffering any more and you will see him again one day. Again, I am so sorry for your loss and I hope you and Myndi will be alright. ((Hugs)) Kay

Ellie, sending you hugs at this time. Sparky was quite the gentleman in SO many ways, and yet, he did have that "spark" which showed up now and again ha haaa. Momma's Boy, oh that made me sigh. He really had a grand life with you and Myndi and he returned that love many times over.

Run free at Rainbow Bridge, Sparky.

((LES))
    So sorry to hear this Pomtzu! I wasn't very active on pettalk for the past few days and I didn't know Sparky was this sick. Rest in peace little guy. You're missed very much.
    Hugs for you and Myndi!

What a wonderful tribute to your little man Sparky. My eyes stung with tears as I read about his last visit to the Vet.
    Sparky was certainly a loved & a lucky pup to have had you as his caregiver.He will be missed for sure but he will never be forgotten.
    Play freely at the Rainbow Bridge sweet Sparky & say hi to all the other PT pets who have gone before.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a beautiful tribute to a "heart" dog. Your deep love and loss has brought tears to my eyes. {{Hugs}} to you and Myndi.

Ellie, we all know Sparky went on wings of love; yours, your family, and your PT family. Much love to you and all who loved Sparky in this time of grief. {{{hugs}}} from Pinot's house.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

{{{HUGS}}} Sparky was never more loved, nor had a better life, than he did with you.

Fly free, sweet Sparky.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda