Thread: Sprite

Sprite

Pretty Sprite, how wonderful that you were rescued from the outdoors and now have a loving home and a devoted guardian! Hope you have a fun POTD celeberation, singing along to music and delighting your human!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sprite the joyful forest fairy!

Greetings Sprite! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a heartwarming, simply amazing rescue story is yours, Sprite! I can only imagine how you came to find yourself lost, the strength it took for you to survive out in the wild all on your own, for as long as you did! But thankfully a higher power sprinkled some ***fairy dust*** on you that fateful day, leading your Grandma to you, and you to your final forever home! Your Mom couldn't have chosen a more perfect name for you, Sprite, for you truly are one enchanting feathered forest fairy, and with your lovely citrus coloring, your joyful, bubbly personality, Sprite-like indeed!
    How lucky your human is, having a sweet and loving, personality packed (yelling, literally yelling, when the neighbor's dog won't stop barking), best feathered friend in you, Sprite, and I hope for you and she many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!
    Thanks for brightening my dark and rainy day with your beautiful, spritely self, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, singing and dancing up a storm, being loved to the max!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Sprite!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sprite what an adorable bird you are!!!

My goodness how did you ever end up outdoors all alone? I am so glad you were found and are safe with a loving guardian now. I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures and meeting you today. Please thank your human for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Sprite

Hurrray, Sprite the wee forest fairy is POTD! She is just utterly charming, loved seein' this tiny sweetheart today! Peace and love

Hello Sprite, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful bird. I'm guessing you either flew away accidentally or your previous human turned you loose on purpose. Either way you certainly were lucky that someone found you and then gave you to your present human who no doubt takes good care of you and loves you. It does sound as if you are a very sweet bird and I hope you have many years with your human. Congrats on being POTD!

What a beautiful bird you are, Sprite! So glad you were lucky enough to be rescued and that you found a happy home. Sounds like you have quite the personality!