Thread: Abu

Abu

Congratulations on being POTD Abu. You're a beautiful bird, and you seem to have a wonderful personality. I would love to have a big beautiful bird like you, and so would my husband, but we have kitty cats, and are afraid they would not get along (although we're not sure who would pick on who!!). Enjoy your special day. ^5

Good Morning Abu, my what a beauty you are, I love your coloring and your photo is magnificent. What a great companion you are and all those things you get to do like horse back riding etc. etc. Congratulations dear, beautiful Abu Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Abu
    What a beautiful girl you are!!! I love your picture with you saying "Hello" to us. You sound like you are a very happy bird. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Hi Abu!! What a lovely greeting you have given us! I never cease to be amazed by the magnificent coloring of you stunning Macaws!! Your plummage is breathtaking Abu! And your human tells us you are quite the talker; and what an adventurer!! How I'd love to see you riding on that saddle horn!! You brighten this world with your beauty Abu, and all who know you are blessed to share the love and companionship of such a fine, feathered friend! Congratulations to you dear Abu! Today you ride high in the saddle as our very SPECIAL Pet of the Day! Here's a high five right back at ya!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Abu you are a beautiful bird indeed! And just a youngster! Here's a wave back from NYC! May you live a long loving life full of plenty of nuts, baths and kisses! Congrats for being Our Pet of the Day!

Abu,

What a gorgeous bird you are. I just had to say a Hello
    back at you Abu. Congrats, pretty girl on being chosen as
    our most gorgeous Saturday PET OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Abu has the most happy carfree look on her face. Combined with those lovely colors, I know that seh is a special friend/.

Dat bees gibes me FOUR good buddy!!!