Hi Emily! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! (We couldn't have brother Eko stand alone in the Cat of the Day Hall of Honor, could we now?) And so nice to hear today from your Mommy, too! I hope you and your siblings are all enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being spoiled rotten!

I was so touched by your Mommy's loving tribute to her beautiful girl, by your homecoming story! Great thanks to vets such as yours, doing all in her/his power to find loving forever homes for kitties as deserving as you! We're so glad your Mom resisted the temptation to take the easier route, adopting a more sociable, laid back kitty, but instead, taking a chance on a feral still learning to love and trust! It's clear you and your family make for one perfect fit, were meant to be as one, and I hope for you all, many, many more happy, carefree, love filled years together!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Emily, and to Eko and all of your furry sibs, too!
P.S...LOVE your photo spread, and the look on your face near the end of your video, priceless!