Thread: Pretty Pepper Mint!!!

Hybrid View

Thank you!

Thank you all so much for the kind words!! She really is so sweet and adorable! (and I'm starting to suspect that she knows it too!!!)

Her new brother, Grumdrop (age 2) is hardly home. But when he is she tends to shy away. He's a big ball of love and wants to play! She's not sure. (I think it's his extra toes) Her big sister, Candy Cane (age 11) is not her biggest fan. The cranky old woman hates losing the spot light!! But she's a wonderful teacher and will help the little girl learn her place.

As of right now the other 3 kittens (all unnamed. 2 male (all black) and 1 grey male) are still homeless. I've been working hard using both online and traditional means of letting people know that they are adorable and in need of homes. So far no takers. It makes me so sad!!! I'm not giving up on them though!

Pepper, in the meantime, has learnt how to wrap her new daddy around her little paws like a pro! He loves that little cat. I'm on to her sly ways though... that poor house plant. I'll have to work on finding rocks to help cover the soil, it took me a while to get the Monstera back to full health; I don't want to lose it!! We're going to work hard on our kitty manners, and once ready get our shots. She definitely found heaven in our home. Good food, treats, all the toys you could want, home grown catnip and of course health care. (even teeth brushing once old enough!)

I'll be sure to keep taking photos of her as she grows up. My cats are my babies (including my dogs, Cookie and Bo) and are always the focus of my cameras. Thank you all again!!

Pretty Peppermint!

Wow...you are a stunning lil' kitty! And happy too...I love watching you play with your toy!
    Enjoy being a happy kitty, and may everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Peppermint!