Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Started my Christmas Shopping!!

Started my Christmas Shopping!!

Yay! It has begun....and OF COURSE, with the cat's presents. I went to PetSmart to get new litter and somehow found myself in the toy and then the holiday aisle. I got a new cat stocking (It's fish-shaped and plaid!) and a ton of toys and treats to put in it. Noel gets a new snuggly bed, Basil gets new purr pads and Noah gets a ton of new cat treats!

I can't wait to begin filling their stockings and putting them up.

We went to a new "mom & pop" petstore this weekend and found really great deals on large cat trees. The owner was so nice, he is going to give us 10% off and will deliver it in his Jeep for no extra cost. What a nice guy... Hopefully the kitties can celebrate the Epiphany with a new cat tree.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

i'm done with my kitty christmas shopping too! and mostly done with the humans as well (only 3 more people to go) and i'm finishing that on wednesday!! I will be done before thanksgiving, yeah!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

You are soooooo lucky .... wish I knew of somewhere to get good deals on cat trees. We want to our clan another one for Christmas too .... will probably have to pay 150-200 dollars for one though!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I bought the kitties their main present... the cat tunnels. but of course I still have to get them stockings and fill them
    Faith in God

kitty shopping

i still have to shop for the kids......will probably start over thanksgiving hols as i just seem to be running out of time lately. will brief you all on what i see/buy....cant wait....love to read of all your holiday shopping for the kidlets!!!

Originally posted by neko1
    i'm done with my kitty christmas shopping too! and mostly done with the humans as well (only 3 more people to go) and i'm finishing that on wednesday!! I will be done before thanksgiving, yeah!!
    Oh I'm getting a bad conscience immediately. See myself in the super-full city around mid december.....

Tough Cookie-

What are cat tunnels? Are they fun?
    Can you send me somewhere to see them?
    Thanks

Every day is Christmas at my house

Last year I bought the cats new collars - both were Christmas themed. One had snowmen on it and the other had trees. Both collars "fuzzed up" within a week or two. So they were not worth the money. Other than that, I don't usually do anything for them ... since I buy them new toys, tunnels, beds, posts, etc. etc. all the time! My guys are spoiled rotten. I will probably give them something special to eat for Christmas and hey, they will have the tree and all the presents to chew on and rip apart! That will be their present!

I have a friend who's dog loves to open presents. It is a riot to watch.

By the way Noah's Mom, I would love to see an up to date photo of Basil. He seems to be such an interesting color these days!

No X-mas shopping here yet ... ! I saw some cat and dog toys at Tom & Co , but it is so far away yet ..!
    Oh , I subcribed for a pet-magazine yesterday ; every new memeber gets a present , like a dog toy , a cash deduction , a cat tree , etc... ! Guess what : I chose for the free cat-tree !! Is a real bargain ; and my kitties will love me for it

Re: Every day is Christmas at my house

Originally posted by sasvermont
    By the way Noah's Mom, I would love to see an up to date photo of Basil. He seems to be such an interesting color these days!
    I PROMISE I'll do this tonight. You guys really need to see him...he looks like a grey and black meezer right now...with a black spot on his left back side (it's exactly where my tattoo is!).

Re: Re: Every day is Christmas at my house

Originally posted by NoahsMommy
    with a black spot on his left back side (it's exactly where my tattoo is!).
    WHAT? Uh, this requires closer scrutiny- no, not a picture, just a description please. (and I am NOT referring to baby Basie.)

Originally posted by kimlovescats
    You are soooooo lucky .... wish I knew of somewhere to get good deals on cat trees. We want to our clan another one for Christmas too .... will probably have to pay 150-200 dollars for one though!
    KLC- I can't remember who it was now, but someone here got a really good deal on Ebay..I went there, and saw a bunch of them, but chickened out. There is a thred on cat trees..I think it is in cat general..and it is called, of all things, "cat trees".

Tunnels are those things like giant slinkys with cloth around it that the cat runs through. At least, I think they are...

SAS- did you cats just LOVE the collars? Or did they think it was a Christmas gift equivelent to the human gift of socks? Something we need, but don't really love as a present..he he eh....

Re: kitty shopping

Originally posted by Lillycat
    i still have to shop for the kids......will probably start over thanksgiving hols as i just seem to be running out of time lately. will brief you all on what i see/buy....cant wait....love to read of all your holiday shopping for the kidlets!!!

Uh, don't you need to be focusing on my birthday, first?

Re: Re: Re: Every day is Christmas at my house

Originally posted by Cataholic
    WHAT? Uh, this requires closer scrutiny- no, not a picture, just a description please. (and I am NOT referring to baby Basie.)
    I have a butterfly tattooed on my lower back, on the left side. I had wanted one for as long as I can remember, so three years ago I brought my butterfly book and had a 3 1/2 inch Blue Morpho butterfly tattooed on me. I really, really like it. It's very realistic, it even has the antena that where in the picture...realistic, not all cutesy.

That is pretty cool. I want a tatoo..a little black cat..but people tell me it is really difficult to get black to stay black???