Thread: Dancing with the Stars - "All Stars" Cast

Hybrid View

Dancing with the Stars - "All Stars" Cast

Is anyone else watching?

My early favorites are Kelly Monaco, Gilles Marini & Shawn Johnson. Although I liked Emmitt Smith too.
    Hmm, tough call!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Raises hand . . . . I'm watching

Love Emmitt most of all. Gilles and Peta look like they could win. So much fun seeing them all again

I'm watching! But I didn't finish last nights show yet. I have about 30 minutes left to watch.
    If I could choose the first two to go home it would be Pamela and then Bristol. I am so tired of watching Pamela act all sexy all the time. It's so annoying!! And obviously fake. I've seen her on another show where she was showing her house and she was normal!
    I did not watch the first season of this so seeing Kelly Monaco will be new for me. I just love Joey and his personality.....he's so funny!!
    Going into this season I was not excited. But I'll still watch. LOL
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Yep, I'm watching. This show is one of my guilty pleasures. And I'm a big fan of Len, he knows what he's talking about.

I'm definitely rooting for our Iowa girl, Shawn Johnson. She didn't disappoint last night.

Ok now that Pamela Anderson is gone it's time for Bristol P. to go next. It's an interesting cast of characters this time around.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

I couldn't agree with you more Craftlady! One down and one to go.
    I feel bad to talk about Pamela like that, but her fakeness just irritates me. If you noticed, last night when they did the little interview segments, she was not all fake and trying to be sexy. She was being "normal".
    And I'm sorry, but I just can't imagine her being on Broadway! Unless it's some kind of burlesque show. She acts like such an airhead, and I don't think she's really like that.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I like Joey Fatone, I like Drew Lachey... watching Bristol Palin makes me think Mark Ballas is going to have a short season. I like Apolo Ohno and Gilles Marini too. I thought Kirstie Alley did all right last night. Love, love Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bristol was definitely the worst last night. I thought she did a good job last week but last night she was just plain boring - but I imagine that she'll just keep going because her mother's supporters will all vote for her like they did when she was on before in spite of her being the weakest dancer. I really didn't care that much for Kirstie Alley either, but everyone else was fantastic. I love watching Shawn and Derek!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Arnold View Post
    Bristol was definitely the worst last night. I thought she did a good job last week but last night she was just plain boring - but I imagine that she'll just keep going because her mother's supporters will all vote for her like they did when she was on before in spite of her being the weakest dancer. I really didn't care that much for Kirstie Alley either, but everyone else was fantastic. I love watching Shawn and Derek!
    I'm not watching much of the show this year, don't like the fact that they couldn't get enough 'stars' to do a new season and to get the same ones back. I've been watching The Voice instead. Bristol Palin being back on the show really turned me off, I can't deal with the Palin's.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."