Learning dictation and read back without using my eyes weird and scary no worries will not use that in public iPad will read posts to me and post me if I speak clearly. Still taking care of 99 year old uncle at his house visited assistant living place he loved it but is hesitant so whatever happens, happens Logan is still sweet and smart but getting old-11years- and hips are bad she is on special meds and otherwise healthy maybe too old for hip replacement will spend every last penny if it helps will try pics on iPad so she doesn't recognize camera have her on diet more wet food less dry and she already has her waist back! got new Verizon Intuition phone it is HUGE looks like a small laptop but helps me see so much better worth it. My health is good. Still some spine problems not from surgery but from ruptured nerve sac due to bad epidural if I could I'd be back at some kind of job in a heartbeat oh well such is life miss you all have lots of threads to go through love to ll and kisses and hugs to all "babies"