Thread: Nova!

Nova!

Hi Nova you are a. Very cute girl! I love that you are such an all around girl having fun, agility and being a good canine citizen! Happy dotd to you!

Nova....You are so pretty. you sound like a wonderful little lady to have around. I bet you
    make a lot of people happy. All I would have to do is look at you. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Good morning, Nova! Scotties hold a special place in my heart. I grew with Scotties and love and the respect the breed. I am not the least bit surprised that you are also a therapy dog.

Kudos to your parent for taking such care of you.

Congratulations on being named Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Scotties are special

I also grew up with Scotties. When I pass by one, on the street, I can't help but stop and try to pet it. Sometimes they can be friendly to strangers.

I had two Scotties when I was little. I loved them so.

Congratulations Nova, for being the Dog of the Day. I am sure you will enjoy your special day and hopefully will get lots of extra treats.

You seem to have a wonderful personality. You are very active and yet still calm enough to visit nursing homes. What a feat.

Enjoy your day in the limelight, sweet Nova.

Hugs from all the campers here.

Hi Nova, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty and smart girl. I enjoyed reading about you; you sound so sweet and well trained. No doubt you bring happiness and smiles to the folks in the nursing homes that you visit. I hope everyone in your family will be together for many years. Congrats on being DOTD!

Beautiful Nova!

Hi Nova! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! How well you have named named, Nova for you truly are a *star,* heaven sent to your wonderful family!

What a gorgeous Scottie lass you are, Nova, and looking quite fetching in those stylin' shades! And not one to sit on your stunning good looks laurels, you are QUITE the accomplished pup to boot! Not even a luxating patella can keep you down!

"I can take her to an agility trial and the same day take her to a nursing home. At just a year old she passed her TDI (Therapy Dogs International) and CGC (Canine Good Citizen) tests. She's a successful agility and therapy dog."

Now THAT'S impressive!!! And just look at that awesome collection of ribbons, those fantastic photos of you in action, doing your thing! What a life loving, energetic pup you are! But I think your family would agree that your star shines most brightly in your loving and giving spirit, your loyalty and devotion to your humans, the happiness you bring to your friends at the nursing home! It's surprise to hear your Mom wouldn't trade you in if she could! hehe Why settle when you've been blessed with the best!

Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your very special story, and pics, with us all!, Nova You truly are one in a million, and so very deserving of the title, Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart, being pamprered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires, and more! (Won't the folks at the nursing home, your dam and sire, your best pup pal Bella, all of your adoring friends and fans, be thrilled when they hear big news!)
    Love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Nova!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Nova

Clearly Nova loves life Also it appears she's found the best family that provides all her needs and wants. Oh ya,and exra-curricular activities. No wonders he's so happy and heathy and shiny!! Excellent DOTD, Hurray. Peace and love All the very best to you!

Hi Nova! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day! I love your pictures and what an amazing jump.

Hi Nova!

Congratulations on being our "Dog of the Day" Scotties are very special dogs. When my son was born our Scottie, Haggis MacPhearson, was the best baby sitter. All I'd say is "Haggis, watch the baby" and nobody was getting past him.

You are a beautiful girl and you give so much to those who know you.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Nova, you are beautiful and athletic - and so photogenic! Love the picture with the glasses, so much personality!

Nova!

What a pretty smart girl! Agility champ, nursing home heroine...you do it all!
    And you remind me of the skirt my mom had as a teen back in the 50's - lol!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Nova!

Super Girl !

How wonderful to see a terrier really living the life.!

Beautiful girl and so talented.

I loved Scotties.. she is a super lassie!
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/