Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi around the house 1

Heidi around the house 1

Heidi resting after the walk this morning,this thread will be about Heidi's doings around the house.Heidi stayed down here when we went to church,had her bone snack after we got back,came down here with me and rested,had her supper around 2,had our an hour or so later,it was Roast Beef ,Turnip and Potatoes.The Eagles had a pre season game against Uxbridge last night,lost 4-2,regular season starts on Friday at 7 against the Port Perry Mojacks,to start defense of the league championship.Heidi missed me while I was there,she was back and forth to the gate looking to the bar room for me to come home,Mom told her I was gone,she was very happy to see me,jumping up at me and when I sat down on the couch,she gave me kisses.Today,I had three lawns to do including our own,I raked dead grass in three spots on our lawn and put fertilizer on it so it can start turning green again ,rain tomorrow morning should help with that.She was out on the patio after I done the grass,Mom gave Heidi her bone treat.Mom gone to do gift shop,Heidi having a snooze in the chair,had her supper,is snoring right now.Marlene went with Shannon today to Sick Kid's Hospital in Toronto for Samantha's annual MRI checkup on the shunt in her head,I am sure it went well.
    Last edited by fritz03; 02-06-2013 at 02:31 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hi, Heidi, cutie! I love how you wait for your people to return, and then greet them so happily, when they have to go somewhere And Barry, I hope Samantha's MRI will come back fine.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I love this photo of Heidi, we can see her face and she didn't blink for the flash, ha haaa. They do that so many times, as you know. What a pretty girl.

Rainy Day

Heidi this morning resting by my chair and a little later down here under the chair,I was still in the chair when I took the first picture,held the camera a little in front of Heidi.We didn't have a walk today,it rained through the morning and into the afternoon,she had been up in my chair and got down,she looked at me and I told her it was raining and too wet so she layed down and had a rest.Heidi snoozed and rested down here,not much else to do,snore some as well ,had a chew on the red bone,had her snack at 11,was out a couple of times when it wasn't raining,will not go out and stay if it is raining.A couple of times during the day she wants up to be with Mom in her chair,she is sharing us.Heidi had her supper a little after 2,had ours about an hour or so later,we had Pea Meal Bacon and Fried Potatoes.Tonight ,had her two bones and water,asked for the second bone,was with en on the couch a bit,was wandering a lot before this she had a blitz after being outside and barking at something she heard.Right now,Heidi flopped on her side,just heard her snoring.

Heidi is so cute.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Going To Bed

Heidi just after I put her to bed last night.It gets near 10 and she is ready for her bed,when we get up ,she hears us and starts whining,she can't wait to get out of the cage to go and have breakfast,then she goes out and comes and she waits for me to finish breakfast and sit with me before the walk.I waited a bit before going to Marlene's to cut grass,she sat with me on the carpet then I brought her down here where she stayed while I was gone.Had her bone snack after I got back.All she does down here is snooze on the floor ,in the chair beside me or on the couch.She had chews on the red bone,had supper around 2,we corn for supper,she waits for me down here.She has to go up the odd time to spend time with Mom then it is back down here.Heidi has had 2 bones and water,we had some Pizza.Heidi needed out ,is out now,just heard her bark so will go and get her.

Rainy days are the worst for dogs aren't they Heidi?
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gone Night ,Night

Heidi last night after I put her to bed.She started bugging us to go to bed at quarter to ten,pawing at me ,sitting looking at me and standing in the middle of the rec room to ask to go,we finally decided to go up,I went and watched the rest of a Blue Jays/Yankees game,Mom went to bed.in the morning,was in a hurry to eat,went out,come back in and went to the living room and had a roll on the carpet then with me in the chair.After the walk,it was down here where she had a chew on her bone and snoozed and snore,had her snack around 11.I went an did Helen Depew's lawn a little bit after the walk,vacuumed the stairs when I got back,Mom had me hose the outdoor furniture and it is put away,cover put on the Air Conditioner and it is shut off for the year.Mom went out for Ice Cream with friends,Heidi rested down her under my chair then it was her supper,Mom and I had some Chili,she has made sandwiches for tomorrow,we are visiting Bev and Irene tomorrow,Heidi will stay here,Mom says she doesn't ride well and gets a little jumpy around people,will take my camera and show them pictures i took today and will tomorrow.

Sweet dreams, Heidi cutie! You are such a good girl!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Evening Rest

Heidi snoozing beside me Thursday night.Heidi was down here on Friday morning after her walk,let her up a few minutes before we went to see The Aunties Bev and Irene.I brought her down here and they we were on our way.We got into Peterborough and they were doing road construction on the street we use to get to their place,we got so far and there was a cement barricade across the road,there no detour signs to tell us where to go.We got lost and we ended up stopping and phoning Irene,she told us to go the way we came which turned out to be wrong,we ended up in Lakefield,the next town over.We came back went the direction we should have gone and we got there okay,Bev was coming out in their car to look for us.they both are doing pretty well,Bev is using a walker,has a bad hip and is temporarily blind in one eye and they don't go out too far,maybe when Bev is is healthier.Bev's sister Stella had a fall and they had to do her shopping and running around for awhile.They have pictures in a frame of relatives and other things,one I noticed was Fritz when he a few months old and he was sitting on the end table by the phone,that got me thinking of him,next Saturday it is 2 years since he has been gone.We had Salmon,Tuna and Egg sandwiches and pickles that Mom brought and also had Tim Hortons doughnuts that they had got.Then it got to a time Irene felt Bev was getting tired and wanted us to go,so we went.Heidi was good here,Marlene had come to let her out,she had Heidi ion a leash and she did her thing,she got a bone treat I left out,had no accidents down here.after we got home,we later had french fries for supper,she had hers.i went to the Eagles home opener against Port Perry, it was good,they won 7-5 to start the year,they go to Port Perry tomorrow.I gave Heidi a snack beforeiI left,she was happy to see me after i got back,I had phoned Mom for a ride,she knew it was me,heard me speak and went towards Mom.This morning,she sat with me,it rained this morning so no walk until later today.We spent the day down here,she stayed quiet,had a snack,Mom had gone to A breakfast at a little church in Kendal,a few miles Northeast of here.We later went to the shopping center in Oshawa.Heidi had her supper at quarter to 2,we went to Dairy Queen later and Bacon Cheseburgers.Heidi had her snack tonight,been out twice and is now behind me.

Heidi Restin and Snoozin

Heidi cuddled beside me on Saturday night,in her cage for bed time and this morning at my foot having a snooze before we went on today's chilly walk.Heidi spent a few minutes up here before church on Sunday,had her snack when we got back,was asking for supper around 2,we had ribs for supper.She had her evening snack,spent time cuddling with me last night then on the floor,was out a few times,was at Mom's feet as well.this morning was at my feet resting then in the chair then it was the walk,she was down here all morning,had 5 lawns to do including ours ,was sitting on the couch waiting for me,this was near 1:30,had her supper near 2,had snacks tonight,she stays down here when we eat,tonight had 2 snacks,Mom had something so Heidi needed another bone,has just been out,now wandering near me,soon going to the couch.

It's an awful lot of work to be so adorable but Heidi, you do it very well!

Heidi Relaxing

Heidi when she went to bed Monday night and having a sunny snooze down here Wednesday morning.Tuesday night,Heidi had a blitz around here,had her 2 snacks and water,would not settle down,kept wandering around and looking up at me,wouldn't sit still long,last night was better,she seemed more content,Mom thought it was me eating Popcorn,really not sure.During the day,she will go up and be with Mom 2 or 3 times,she is sharing her time with us.This morning before the walk,she had me play fetch with the red bone,not long after went on the walk.After that,has been down her with me,being lazy,had her snack at 11,supper around 2,is now outside,sometimes she does this just to cool off .Wednesday,she for me just like Fritz did,one of the rare times she does it,just missed getting a shot of it.

This is so very cute! Heidi, pictures of you sure do give me a smile

Wandering Around

Heidi wandering around out in the sunshine around 11 Thursday morning.She had been laying down in the gazebo enjoying the sunshine,I went and got the camera,just about to take a picture and she heard a noise and got up to bark at it,just after I took the picture.After coming in,she had her bone treat,was down here,was up to see Mom a few times,had supper around 2,had a snack around 6,had another one when Mom was having something so she looks at me to get it for her.She dia bit of wandering around again,was out three times,was at my feet,beside me on the couch and on the far end,was mad at me for something,don't know what for,she may have wanted our food,was not getting it.This morning,was in a big hurry to eat,she waits for me to eat cereal and then up in the chair and looks out then it was the walk she had.She has been down her most of today after the walk,had a bone.Mom has gone out to lunch with some friends,Heidi is her behind me snoring away.
    Last edited by fritz03; 10-13-2012 at 07:34 AM.