Heidi this morning resting by my chair and a little later down here under the chair,I was still in the chair when I took the first picture,held the camera a little in front of Heidi.We didn't have a walk today,it rained through the morning and into the afternoon,she had been up in my chair and got down,she looked at me and I told her it was raining and too wet so she layed down and had a rest.Heidi snoozed and rested down here,not much else to do,snore some as well ,had a chew on the red bone,had her snack at 11,was out a couple of times when it wasn't raining,will not go out and stay if it is raining.A couple of times during the day she wants up to be with Mom in her chair,she is sharing us.Heidi had her supper a little after 2,had ours about an hour or so later,we had Pea Meal Bacon and Fried Potatoes.Tonight ,had her two bones and water,asked for the second bone,was with en on the couch a bit,was wandering a lot before this she had a blitz after being outside and barking at something she heard.Right now,Heidi flopped on her side,just heard her snoring.