Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
Hi Astrid,
How is Sancho doing? It's great to know he can count on food, fresh water and a place to come to be comfortable and warm. Groucho sends you lots of purrs, headbumpies and kitty kisses to thank you for helping his fellow kitty in need. Could I ask you to give Sophie lots of lovies from me?
Hi! Lovies for Sophie delivered, thank you

I must report some progress with Sancho: he has a very sharp eating schedule and he asks for his food whenever he finds the plate empty! he has a cute little "meow! meow!" that sounds like a baby and knows that I'll put food for him and when I go out he doesn't run away anymore! He kept me company yesterday when I was doing the laundry, from a distance of course, but he stayed! Also, he's spending more time here, not only at night but during the day! When I came from work this week I found him three times taking a nap on his spot on the washing machine, and on Friday he came before it started to rain... he knows he has a safe place!

BUT I still can't touch him I tried to pet him but he closed his eyes and started to meow scared poor baby!
Well, step by step. He knows he has a shelter and a human willing to obey so it's just a matter of time I guess.