Thread: Sasha

Sasha

what a beautiful dog Sasha is
    and I really enjoyed your wonderul pictures
    she looks like a wonderful companion

What a pretty face to wake up to in the morning! You're a beauty Sasha!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Sasha what a beautiful mix! I'm glad you have a family that loves you very much and is giving you such a nice life. Happy dotd!

Sasha....What a beautiful baby you are. I would love to have you. Congratulations on being
    our DOTD. We got to see how pretty you are and to read such nice things about you.
    Have a wonderful life Sasha.

Linda in SC

Blog Entries

Sasha

Shasha is so pretty and a perfect DOTD! She sounds like an awsome BFF and please give her a cuddle and a smooch for me! Peace and love

Oh What a Beauty !

Sasha is a Beautiful Girl !!

Her happiness shines out.

May you have many wondeful walks and days.
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Sweet, beautiful Sasha!

Hi Sasha, sweet baby girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful BC/Grey blend you are, having inherited the best traits of both of your beloved breeds! Intelligence, beauty, athleticism and a heart as big as they come...who could ask for more in a furkid! I'm so, so happy for you and your family, that you found your way to one another, Sasha! Your humans and doggie sibs are so lucky to have you on board, completing the pack; bringing so much joy and love and happiness to their days!
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self and heart melting photos with us! It was truly a pleasure meeting you, having the chance to honor you and all that you mean to your family!
    Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, partying hearty with your humans and furry sibs, and of course your beloved GSD best pup pal!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sasha, and to your doggie sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky
    Hi there Sasha you are so pretty that my be cuz I am a little bias as I have your twin I swear take a look at my dog Braggo and are you sure thers not some boxer in you also Braggo is Blue Heeler and Boxer and like I said you two are twins well I am sure your as loveing as him would love to just give you a big ol hug and so happy your dog of the day