Thread: Poodle Antics

Poodle Antics

Reece and I were just entertained for a long time with a game I usually play with my cat. I'd move my hand around under the covers of my bed and he'd jump around trying to catch it. Finally when he realized it was me, he jumped at me and started licking my face. He's sooo funny. He reminds me of a cat all the time. Meanwhile, my cat plays fetch, sits, and stays better than Reece

Also, whenever I pat my legs two times, Reece takes this as a signal that its play time and he'll jump up and run laps all over the place. Whichever obstacles he goes over in his first lap, he's sure to do every lap in the exact same order. Last night he ran from the living room, to the bedroom, under the bed on one side, out the other, back to the living room, bark at shiloh, run circle around me, and land on couch. He did this about 10 times and had me laughing so hard

Aly you know poodles are my heart! I am so happy to hear that Reece was enjoying himself so much. We were all on pins and needles there for a while. He is such a sweetie pie. I love to hear stories about him. Keep them coming and give him a big hug and kiss from Bella (she doesn't mind having boyfriends that are littler than she is! )