I have a couple of stories. One I believe I posted pictures here somewhere. But a mother duck and her 11 babies were in our court when the babies fell down into the (dry) drainage grate. The mother duck was so upset. I called AC and while waiting my neighbor came down to see what was going on. There were a couple of people with him. The woman said she had long arms and could probably reach them. She got more than half of them out and then used a pool net to get the rest.

This morning on the local radio station I listen to on my way to work, one of the guys told the story of how his mom was walking into a store and saw a little girl walking with a man and the little girl was very upset. For some reason the woman stopped and asked the little girl if she was okay and asked where her mom was. Apparently this man has just grabbed this girls hand and was planning on walking out the door with her. I guess while the woman was talking to the child the man just left. So she helped the girl find her mom. End of story. She just saved that little girl from being kidnapped!!!