Thread: Adorable Lil' Putt Putt!

Hybrid View

Precious Lil' Putt Putt!

Hi Lil' Putt Putt! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What an honor to have a beautiful seasoned kittyzen as our VERY special and MOST deserving, "top cat!" Your photos say it all...beautiful, sweet, charming...the very picture of innocence; you're all that and SO much more! What a very special bond of love and trust you and your proud person share, and there's no doubt in my mind that you and she were destined to be together! I'm sure your Mom would agree, she was truly blessed that day you chose her to be your forever human, and I hope that you and she will know many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship!
    Thanks for brightening my dark and rainy day with your sweet, *sunshiny* self, Lil' Putt Putt! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart! I'm sure your Mommy's going to make it an extra special one, for sure!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Lil' Putt Putt!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Lil'Putt Putt

Loved seen' lil' Miss Put Putt today! Just as sweet as can be, peace and love

Dear Li'l Putt Putt, what a gorgeous tuxedo lady you are! We are so glad your Purrson went back three times and then came home with you. You and he/she are clearly a great match. And how nice that the two of you have such interesting conversations regularly!

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrrson and your mysterious Ebony friend in the last picture are all having a wonderful day of celebration.. full of fun and lovies and lots of treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

little miss put put

what a sweet kitty you are and a long life too to prove it.. may the rest of your life be full of joy always and forever.. 20120905.1212

Li'l Putt Putt - my heart stopped when I saw your photos and story. You are the image of my Mimi (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2010/May/16.html), who was abandoned and found her home with me over 12 years ago. And like her, you don't want to see other people. Mimi hides under the bed the instant the doorbell goes!

But you had a different beginning, sweetheart and it was definitely third time lucky for your purrson and you. Like many Tuxedos, you seem to be eternally young - and may you have many more wonderful years to enjoy. And congrats on being our very special Tuxedo COTD, precious Li'l Putt Putt.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Lil' Putt Putt what an adorable girl you are!!!

I so enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you today!!! What a wonderful best friend you must be. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lil' Putt Putt!

Lil' Putt Putt...you are too adorable! As soon as I saw your face, I said "Wow! What a cute tuxedo kitty!"
    You look sort of like my Crunch, who is a huge 12-year old tuxedo boy. Where you have shoes, he has boots - lol! He isn't as shy as you are though; he'll stick around to watch whoever comes over...!
    Anyway, it was a pleasure reading about you and seeing your cute lil' face! Crunch says hello!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Lil' Putt Putt!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on sofa.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	54817   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on pillow stack.JPG 
Views:	115 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	54818  

Lil Putt-putt...you remind me of a kitty who once hung out on PetTalk. Her name was Ritz...as in "putting on the ritz." Just like her you are one ritzy girl...perfect black tux accessorized with a pink nose!

Congratulations to the very ritzy and special Cat of the Day...Lil Putt Putt!!