Thread: Found some old pictures...[Sassy]

Found some old pictures...[Sassy]

I found some old, ADORABLE, pictures of my lovely little Sassy. I can't believe it's been over 4 years since she died. I hope you guys don't mind me sharing them, they made my day.

I would probably have tons more if photobucket was allowing me into my account. But anyway, just couldn't resist sharing, she's too beautiful for words. She wasn't my heart dog, but she was my childhood dog and she shaped everything about who I am today including my passion for animals, my future career, and just about everything. Sorry to get corny but that tends to happen with my posts

Awww, great pictures, glad you found them and shared them with us! Now newer Pet Talkers can meet the little girl who led you here!
    I've Been Frosted

Aww, sweet little Sassy! She was such a darling little girl! Thanks for sharing these pics of her. It's nice to see them!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Those are wonderful -- I love the first one, lol. Such a pretty girl.

Awwww Sassy I often find myself going through old pictures of my Sadie.... I can't believe how much I still miss her. Sassy was such a cutie, she always looks so happy!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Definitely LOVE you sharing this! Great pics. Time certainly has been flying by for me as well!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Aww - thanks for posting some of her pics. I always enjoyed seeing her - she was such a pretty little girl.

We never stop missing our kids that have left us, do we?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Oh My! What a beautiful little dog! I'm sorry for your loss. I realize it's been four years but I understand because I still miss my Rainbow pets and it's been years and also just recently. Our heart still remembers...

She was beautiful, wasn't she, and she was beyond adorable. I remember so much, teaching her stupid little tricks, saving Mr. Bear, giving her baths in the sink, her quack bark, her "Sassy" attitude, how she loved to bite me... I made tons of mistakes raising her, or should I say we did...since I was five when we got her but she was still very special. She wasn't extremely *nice* but she had her moments. She was very photogenic.

Glad you guys liked them LOL. Pom, no we certainly don't, we just learn to live with it. It's crazy..I can't remember dates to vividly, like even my family's birthdays SOMETIMES, but I do remember the date she died. June 13, 2008. It was a friday. The vet was a real jerk...blah, sorry I am blabbing but I just remember it SO well.

Kait, I know you miss Sadie, she was a great dog - I imagine she is hard to get over Kay, you are right, are hearts never do forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    She was beautiful, wasn't she, and she was beyond adorable. I remember so much, teaching her stupid little tricks, saving Mr. Bear, giving her baths in the sink, her quack bark, her "Sassy" attitude, how she loved to bite me... I made tons of mistakes raising her, or should I say we did...since I was five when we got her but she was still very special. She wasn't extremely *nice* but she had her moments. She was very photogenic.

Glad you guys liked them LOL. Pom, no we certainly don't, we just learn to live with it. It's crazy..I can't remember dates to vividly, like even my family's birthdays SOMETIMES, but I do remember the date she died. June 13, 2008. It was a friday. The vet was a real jerk...blah, sorry I am blabbing but I just remember it SO well.

Kait, I know you miss Sadie, she was a great dog - I imagine she is hard to get over Kay, you are right, are hearts never do forget.
    I think we all here have been there and totally understand. Sometimes I just look at my couch without a dog on it and get very sad.