Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eve's morning walk

Eve's morning walk

We have been in Portland for the weekend and Eve just came home from kitty camp this morning ... so many stories to tell. After breakfast and lots of cuddles, we went for our walk. She is so curious to know that everything is as she left it. Some pics from this morning.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eve 1 Sep 4.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	407.3 KB 
ID:	54802

Name:	Eve 4 Sep 4.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	326.7 KB 
ID:	54803

Name:	Eve 5 Sep 4.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	301.2 KB 
ID:	54804

Name:	Eve 7 Sep 4.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	398.4 KB 
ID:	54805

Name:	Eve 10 Sep 4.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	500.1 KB 
ID:	54806
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

The green of the leaves really bring out the color of her eyes in that third picture!
    I've Been Frosted

Darlilng Eve,

My purrent also went away for the weekend. I trust you found everything in good order upon your return? How do you communicate your displeasure at thier absence? I usually do it in a manner than involves a good rug and ....

Welcome Home!

Edwina e/s

p.s. You are looking gorgeous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    Darlilng Eve,

My purrent also went away for the weekend. I trust you found everything in good order upon your return? How do you communicate your displeasure at thier absence? I usually do it in a manner than involves a good rug and ....

Welcome Home!

Edwina e/s

p.s. You are looking gorgeous!!!
    Dear Edwina,

It is so good to know someone understands my concerns. Everything was just fine except for the scent of that pesky cat down the street who continues to torment me with his presence ... the nerve of him !!

I have been busy telling all my weekend stories - it is exhausting must be nap time. Thank you for your note.

Best, Eve
    Yours in Whiskers

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Oh cool...you have a leash kitty too! Buddy loves his leash and walks.

Eve is really a pretty kitty. I bet she had a lot to tell you about her weekend.

Oh, cousin Eve, you look MAHvelous!! I'm sorry you had such a traumatic time - I hope everything is back in place for you. I also understand what you mean - it's so important that things are as we wish them to be. Call me if you need me!

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Oh cool...you have a leash kitty too! Buddy loves his leash and walks.

Eve is really a pretty kitty. I bet she had a lot to tell you about her weekend.
    Eve has pretty much talked herself hoarse; standard procedure after she's been away for a few days and very clingy (even in her sleep - she wakes up crying if she can't see us). She suffers separation anxiety and although her cat sitter loves her and cuddles her at kitty camp, it takes a couple of days with Mom and Dad for Eve's world to be right again. She is such a sweetie - I wish she could understand we would never abandon her.
    Yours in Whiskers

• Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Oh, cousin Eve, you look MAHvelous!! I'm sorry you had such a traumatic time - I hope everything is back in place for you. I also understand what you mean - it's so important that things are as we wish them to be. Call me if you need me!

Purrs, Pinot
    Thanks Cousin Pinot

It's all good now - I'm home with Mom and Dad - lots of hugs and cuddles and walkies. Kitty camp is OK - cool horsies and lots of birds and deer and stuff to watch and the food lady plays with me and gives me hugs; just wish my mommy and daddy were there too.

Good to chat, hope all is great with you!

Purrs, Eve
    Yours in Whiskers

• Lao Tzu

Eve,

May I apologize for my secretary's terrible typing? Trust I have severely disciplined her. If this keeps up I may seek a replacement!

Grammatically,

Edwina

Quote Originally Posted by edwina's secretary View Post
    eve,

may i apologize for my secretary's terrible typing? Trust i have severely disciplined her. If this keeps up i may seek a replacement!

Grammatically,

edwina

:d !
    Yours in Whiskers

• Lao Tzu

Oh, hello, sweet Eve! You are looking very beautiful, as always! My food lady said to tell you that your people will never abandon you. Sometimes they have to go away without us for a little while. When they return, we make sure to let them know we are NOT happy that they went away from us. I am always glad my food lady returns to me, but I would rather she know I'm displeased that she left in the first place My food lady and I are so glad that all is right in your world again. Please have your people give you some extra petting, hugs, and lovies from us.

Cassie and your admiring fan Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Eve,
    I'm glad to hear that things are now back to normal. I'm sure that your purrents missed you as much as you missed them. Even though my meowmie never leaves us for very long when she goes to work, I always have lots to tell her when she gets home. She says I love her too much. By the way you look great in these pics.

Your Feline Friend,
    Pearly Girl

You're such a beautiful girl Eve! I just can't get over those eyes! I'm glad you enjoyed your walk!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dearest Eve,
    I am pleased to hear you are back at home and routine has been restored.

How was the area when you returned? I suspect a few leaves had chosen to relocate themselves; I don't know why HuMom says they are not alive, I KNOW they move! So nice to see you outdoors, my what big eyes you have! I don't get out as much as I used to (I am 16 years old now!). But when I do get out in the fenced back yard, I have to ensure that all the things are in their proper places. Strange smells can be so annoying!

Glad you are sharing all your camp stories.

Purrs,
    Sparkle

Hi Eve,
    Welcome home from kitty camp! I do hope you found everything exactly as it should be. While Soncat is away, Meowmie let some men I don't know come in my house and change everything. While I was able to supervise, my house doesn't look or smell the same - not acceptable! It looks like you had a nice morning for your walk and there must have been so much for you to check out.

By the way, a Catmobile party is being planned for the Great Haggis Feast on September 17. You will be joining us? All of your fellow kitties can't wait to see you again. Be sure to let us know, there's an announcement about it in Cat General.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE