Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eve's morning walk

Hi Eve, this is the Found Cats , you friends from Catada!!!
    What is Kitty Kamp like, we have never heard of that, is it a lot of fun???
    Do you play a lot of games and go roughing in the wilderness, and play in the wild??
    Enquiring Cat would love to know!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks everybuddy for all your good thoughts and hugs. It was so good to sleep in the big bed last night with mommy and daddy - I had to get up several times and thank them with loud purrs and butt in the face maneuvers. It's all good - they both gave me lots of lovins ... today? business as usual.

Purrs, Eve
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Hi Evie,
    here are your German kitty friends Kiri and Orion. We had problems to get to the computer as my mom has a brand new Mac Book pro and I think she gives it more cuddles right now than we get
    But we really thought we could rub nosies with you when we saw the pictures.
    We would like to go to kitty camp with you. When our purrents go away we stay home whihc is nice because nobody tells us what to do with the sofa and what not but we would very much appreciate more birdwatching.
    Greetings from the Austrian border ( we know your grandpurrents live over there)
    Kiri and Orion

Eve, you are one gorgeous kitty and I can just tell you're thrilled to be home - back in familiar territory. Even though we travel often, I do recognize familiar spots and I can just tell we're headed to one soon since the cold is starting to set in here. Seems it's rather cool for a few days then it all of a sudden we move and it gets beastly hot! I don't understand it but meowmy calls it "home" when we get there.

Sleepily,
    Jackie
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Eve, you are such a gorgeous girl, out for a stroll in your harness!

We're so glad things are back to normal in your household.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you everyone for your sweet replies. Eve is quite well adjusted after kitty camp.

Kitty camp, aka. Cats Pajamas is actually very cool. Eve's cat sitter owns a farm on Bowen Island about an hour's ferry ride from our home. Bowen Island is a beautiful place with lots of birds and other wildlife. Cats Pajamas is a cats only boarding facility and has been in operation for 20 years. Dawn, the owner loves cats and brings her Catmobile over from the island to pick up / drop off all her little furry boarders. The cattery is indoor/outdoor - each unit has its own enclosed outdoor kennel. Dawn has horses on the farm as well and we have discovered that Eve loves horses!! She is very excited to see them and as such Dawn always makes sure Eve's room has a good view of the horses. Dawn has an amazing client roster and we have to book in good time to get a reservation. She has amazing staff to help her with the kitties and an excellent veterinarian on hand to assist with kitties on medication or to assist in the event of illness while being boarded. It is really comforting to know that when we are away Eve is with a caring and responsible person and has lots to entertain her curiosity. The rates are extremely reasonable in my opinion and well worth it!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	home01.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	54888

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	catmobile_side2.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	54889
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu