Thread: Himalayan seal point/ragdoll kitty

Threaded View

Blog Entries

sweet tiffany

tiffany is gradually coming out of hiding.. we have a dresser in the living room and tiffany hides under that.. she come out a bit and i picked her up and held her and told her not to worry that she would be loved and ok.. she is a very shy kitty and tottaly a special cat.. we love tiffany as part of the family.. when she is more comfortable with us she goes to vet for a check up.. she didnt have a vet before but she does now.. dear sweet tiffany we love you. the people that had tiffany moved to a no pet home so they couldnt keep her. pat n diane.. 20120905.1218 =/\= UPDATE 20120910 i found out that tiffany was adapted from the everett shelter a couple of years ago. by june and june was homeless for about a year and them moved to a place that doesnt allow animal so thats how i found tiffany.. she isnt hiding anymore and this morning she rolled around on the floor was was cuddely and i rubbed her tummy and she purred and very pretty purr for us.. pat n diane.... DOB update tiffany was born 2-11-2008 .. happy birthday in feb 2013 you be 5 years old on that day.. 20120917.1053
    Last edited by issop; 09-17-2012 at 12:53 PM.