Hello Jake!

I saw that smiling poodle thumbnail and I just knew I had to click and read up about you! I have bichons, cousins to yourself in dogdom.

Oh my, I was shocked to read "The Evolution Of Jake." I too have volunteered with rescue, though never to the extent of seeing the inside of the puppymill; photos are more than enough for me. So I salute your human, we need folks like this! I was a foster pawrent for a breed rescue, and one of my "flock of fluffs," Tasha, came from a mill. She was almost 5 years old when she was rescued. I never was a "successful" foster mom, as I adopted each and every one of my fosters myself, ha haaa. Foster failure, that's me!

Now I see you sharing the sofa, living the life of a pampered pet, having doggie siblings to play with, kitties to share your home, and I am SO HAPPY for you Jake! You never could have imagine life like this! I really enjoyed seeing your smiling face in these photos.

Enjoy your day Jake, as our Dog of the Day; but I can tell, at your house, it is Dog of the Day every day!