Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miss Kitty

Thank You All

Thank you all for the kind replies to my picture of my beloved Miss Kitty, aka Sucker.. She is an amazing girl and I reminded her all day yesterday that she was Cat of the Day!! She seemed to like it, then again she likes it when I say anything to her hahaha. She was loved very much yesterday by her whole family, feline and human (which is quite a big family, 2 grandparents, me & my boyfriend, boyfriend's father and sister, plus 4 other feline friends.). I will be posting Miss Kitties adopted siblings and her half-brother soon hope they receive as much love as Miss Kitty did Thank You All Again from myself and Miss Kitty <3 xo

Thank You All

Thank you all for the kind words about Miss Kitty!! I reminded her all day yesterday that she was Cat of the Day and she seemed very happy, although she is happy when I say anything to her hahaha. She loooovves attention and got plenty of it yesterday from her whole human/feline family. She has adopted sisters and a half-brother who I will be soon nominating for cat of the day, hopefully they will receive the same love shown to Miss Kitty Thank you all!! from myself and Miss Kitty aka Sucker..

PS It's fitting that Miss Kitty was Cat of the Day while it was a blue moon, seeing as I (One of her owners) was born under a blue moon .