Thread: Beautiful Josey!

Beautiful Josey!

When I saw your picture your eyes just drew me in and I had to read your story.

I love the story of how you chose your owner. It was definitely meant to be!

I have to say this is one of the best COTD stories I have read. Just makes me smile and smile.

Love to you sweet Josey.

Blog Entries

josey

you pretty kitty.. have treats today for your honour as cotd. pat n diane

My Goodness is not josey one of the handsomest Cats ever!!! Of couse I am more than a little prejudiced as Josey is a dead ringer for Mikey Fluffy Tail who I adopted from my poch and Monroe Fluffy Tail who lives in the backyards and is getting closer and closer.
    It is so great when you see a Cat and that it is love at first sight, that you know that you and that Cat are just meant to be the very best of Friends.

What a Great Owesome Orange you are Josey , a Gentle Orange Giant who along with your Maine Coon buddies, and your Kitten friend are enjoying your FurrEver Home and Your PurrEver Home!!!!

Michael Angel , My Owesome Orange Porch Angels , Miquelito and Mikey and Monroe Fluffy Tails are all sending their nicest Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friend and Owesome Orange Cat of the Day Jumping Josey^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Josey

Josey is a great COTD! I laughed when I read his bio, definately he was meant to live with you What a sweetheart he is and I predict you will have an excellent life together. Along with the other members of the family, of course. Peace and love

Gorgeous, adorable Josey!

Hi beautiful Romeo, aka Josey! Happy Cat of the Day to you and the entire happy herd of felines!
    I'm with my fellow Pet Talker "mon!" You were destined to be with your forever family, and how lucky they are to have you as a full fledged member of the happy herd! I so enjoyed reading your back story, sweetheart, and we give great thanks to your Mom for choosing rescue, and thanks to YOU for choosing HER!!! Keep up the good work, sweetheart, bringing so much joy to all who have the privilege of being a part of your life!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating with Juliet (Emma), and your two dear MC bodyguards! I'm sure your Mom will be pulling out all of the stops!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Josey, and to Emma and your two MC buds, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Josey, you are utterly gorgeous! And what a wonderful story of how you adopted your Purrrrson and the delightful conversations you have filling each other in on your day. And now you have a house full of kitty friends, too.

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, Josey! We hope you, your Purrrson, your Maine Coon pals, and Emma are all having a fine day of celebrations, with lots of fun and lovies and treats to go around for all.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Josey what a gorgeous color you are!!!

Your beautiful eyes do, indeed, draw a person to you. I know if I saw you, I'd have to go meet you in purrson. It sounds like you are one happy and loved fellow. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a great story you shared. It sounds like Josey rescued you and not the other way around! I'm so happy to hear of all the kitty cat love being shared -it's pawsome!!! lol Hope you all enjoy your special day. Happy Cat of the Day Handsome Josey!

Josey, what a beautiful creamsicle kitty you are! And what a terrific rescue story! I love happy beginnings like yours. I also love the sweet expression on your face in the second picture -- you are gorgeous! A huge HUG to you from me! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Josey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

10. Today's honoree for Cat of the Day.... a linguist! What a special cat you are Josey...picking out just the right purrson to engage with you in the fine art of conversation. I can just hear you, as I look at your photo, selecting a new topic for today!

Congrats to Josey!!!!

Congrats to Josey for being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

J is for Joy...and Josey!

What a pretty boy...what a happy kitty household!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Josey!