Thread: Drake the parakeet

Drake the parakeet

Hello Drake, it's a pleasure to meet you and your friend Jade. You both are beautiful and sound sweet too! Love your colors. No doubt you have a wonderful home and are cared for and loved. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the photos--so pretty. Congrats on being POTD!

Delightful Drake!

Hi Drake! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful boy, and to your equally beautifully mate, Jade, too! Your colors, yours and Jade's, are simply gorgeous...Easter eggs come to mind! And that photo of you two nesting together in your colorful "stuffie" is just too, too precious! (I think Jade is nodding off!) How lucky you two kids are to have one another, and your human doubly blessed, having such a precious pair of Parakeets, two personalitly packed best feathered friends, to call her/his own!
    Thanks for brightening my gloomy, rainy day with your bright and beautiful (inside and out), *sunshiny* selves! Meeting you two has made my day, and I hope your day is just as bright, as you celebrate your well earned Pet of the Day reign; chowing down on those yummy fave foods, being spoiled and loved to the max!
    Gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Drake and Jade!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Drake

Sure loved seeing Drake as POTD! One musn't forget pretty Jade too, I learned quite a bit about these colorful little birds today. They are both amazing! Hope they get lots to eat today, peace and love

Drake what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see you and your beautiful mate, Jade today!!! I am still smiling!!! How sweet is that picture of you asleep with your beak under your wing!!! It must be lots of fun having you and Jade as best friends. Please thank your loving humans for brightening up my day by sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drake

He is such a beautiful bird! I love his gorgeous color. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

You're adorable Drake! Your friend Jade is also! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla