Thread: Chloe and her dental cleaning

Hybrid View

She seems fine

So far so good. She is eating and all of the pets are enjoying having tuna for a change. How could I give it to just one? When I get the opener out, everyone comes running!

Chloe is here, next to me right now. I am sure she is feeling icky, but she's been feeling that way for weeks, probably months, so she just exchanged one icky for another! She did eat all her food with medicine on it, so that's good. Each couple of days I need to reduce the amount of medication so I will need to stock up on the tuna if everyone is eating it!

She is giving me head bumpies right now. Awwwwwww. I hope she is feeling better.

Isn't it funny how we treat our pets like children!

I will let Chloe sleep with me tonight if she wants to. Poor baby kitty.

I'm glad to hear that she's eating well and taking all of her medicine. As far as I'm concerned, my cats are my children.

Of course: our kitties are our kids And I can see that everyone is taking advantage of the situation. The cat food improved a lot in this house after we had to feed Filou whatever he wanted if he only ate
    So Chloe baby, we hope you get better every day

She seems fine

Each day she seems to get better. Not that she was all that bad when she came home. I have been cutting back on the pain meds as instructed by the Vet. She has a few more days of the meds and then I will worry if she isn't peppier than she is now. She is not enjoying being out and about but would prefer her room, by herself. But then Juni also usually prefers her room too! It's funny how they have staked out their territory and prefer it to the general population. (sounds like prison talk, lol) Oh well. Lucy, the other kitty roams along with Prue the dog. They follow me from room to room, competing with one another for the spot nearest me!

I don't think I will ever be able to get Chloe's mouth open to see how things are going, but will keep an eye or shall I say, nose, open for any smell or nasty odor.

I will keep you posted.

Sas and her pets!

Glad everything seems to be going well! She must be so relieved to have the icky smelly ouch teeth gone!
    I've Been Frosted