Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Pics Of My Cats & Kittens!!!

Just when I decide which one of your babies is the prettiest, I see a pic of another one and have to rethink the whole idea. Heck, they're ALL gorgeous!!! I agree with Bengalz, how do you leave home with all that kitty love in your home?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Thanks everyone. It is hard leaving to go to work Mon.-Fri. especially when they follow you to door and then give you the pathetic "please don't leave" look. Yes, Finnegan just turned 1 on Monday. Radar is almost 5 months old and Reece & Rory won't be 5 months old until early Sept. and they're only 3 days apart in age. If Radar was a female I would think that he was pregnant. He has a huge belly and loves to eat. I'm hoping he'll hit a growth spurt so his belly will thin out a bit. I think Reece will stay long and lean and Rory may stay small like Finnegan. Rory is the youngest baby boy of the bunch so this would be nice. I'm sorry it took me so long to post these pictures but this week has been very crazy at work and I've been getting home late. I had time today while I was waiting for the plumber this morning.

Such adorable babies! Thanks for sharing your fur-kids with us.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

What a great photo shoot! Your cats are gorgeous.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I don't know how you ever leave the house... LOL
    I have a hard time with just my two (and Jadie)... your crew would make me want to stay home all the time. They're so cuddly!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Thanks again everyone. I've become more of a home body as I've gotten older. I think it's mainly due to my cats. I love being home with them.

Lovely photos of your gorgeous crew. Thanks for sharing.

Tracey - Alani and Blaze seem to have mastered the half-shut-eye sweet adorable look! Do they always do that or are they just expert posers?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Tracey - Alani and Blaze seem to have mastered the half-shut-eye sweet adorable look! Do they always do that or are they just expert posers?
    Yes, they usually do this especially Alani. I think they both have sensitive eyes so the flash bothers them. Alani was also just starting to get an eye infection. He's on antibiotic drops right now. I try to take pictures without using the flash when I can but these were taken in the early evening.

Thanks again everyone.

Handsome as ever. I see you changed your subtitle to Orangie lover.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hi, Pearly Girl! Hi, Ziggy and Sky! Hi, orange kitty brothers -- Alani and Blaze, Colby and Finnegan, Radar, Reece and Rory! I hope you are all doing well and having tons of fun together! I'm thinking of you, enjoying these photos again and it makes my face go like this -->

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678