Thread: Claire

Claire

Hi Aaron. Yes, claire does look like a graphic painted on your skateboard...a beautiful graphic at that!!! Her color looks so clean and pure glistening the the rays of the sun. I've never had a reptile as a pet but you make it sound interesting. I also enjoy seeing you and claire together. When I can see a pet and its person, the experience is so much more meaningful to me whether it be a dog, a cat, a reptile or whatever. By the way, I'm a dog person but I love all creatures both big and small. I hope you and Claire have a long a happy journey together. And, Claire, congratulations on being our very nice Pet Of The Day.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

thanks

Hey, Thanks! She's great. You should visit your local reptile store and talk to someone about a reptile that you might like. Beardies live for about 16-18 years!

I enjoyed seeing your smiling face this morning, and viewing all the other pics of you, charming Claire! Must have been tough going to the beach but not being able to burrow or play in the sand. Maybe Aaron can make you a sand pit of your very own to enjoy so you can't get lost. Have a fun POTD celebration and may you have many more years with your devoted Dad!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful Clarie!

Hi Clarie! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud Daddy Aaron, too! What a great shot of your gorgeous self and your Dad mugging for the camera, actually all of the photos of you singing and smiling, enjoying the desert and just looking cool, are simply the best! (And yes, you do look like a graphic on your Dad's board! How neat is that!!!) You and your Dad share such a happy, adventure filled life, such an enviable bond of love and trust. And while a Bearded Dragon might not fit into everyones life style, it's for sure you and your Dad make for one perfect match!

You may not have come as "advertised," being a girl not a boy, but I'm sure your Dad would agree that he wouldn't have it any other way (and nothing beats being a Daddy's girl, I know!) But I agree with my fellow Pet Talker who says your Dad just HAS to "build" you your very own sand pit, "Claire's Desert!"
    How lucky your Dad is, having a best friend and devoted companion as unique, as special, as beautiful and photogenic as you, Claire, and I hope for you both many, many more happy years together!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, a day filled with all the tennis balls your mouth can hold, all the love your heart can hold (but no spooky music and bass notes).
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Claire!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Claire what a gorgeous beardie you are!!!

Who could see your wonderful happy pictures and not smile back? NOT ME!!! I loved seeing them and reading about you today. No wonder your dad, Aaron is so proud of you!!! You are one special girl. Please thank him for sharing you with us, ok? I hope you are both enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Claire

Loved seein' Claire today, fine lookin' dragon indeed. You seem like a perfect match for another, carry on and have fun! Peace and love

Hi Everyone, Thanks! She sat here with me reading these and was crawling all over the keyboard n stuff.
    Next time I go to the desert, I'll have to get some sand and build her a sandbox!
    Thanks again. This site is cool, its been around for a loooooong time.
    -Aaron

Oh, that'd be fun - you'd have to take pictures and show us, of course!
    I've Been Frosted

Claire

She is beautiful! What a cute face. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.