Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marvellous Margo the Meezer!

Margo you are stunning! Your eyes are so beautiful and I love your silver markings. Wow! I am so happy to hear you finally landed in a loving, patient and happy home. You deserve the best! Congrats on COTD! Enjoy

You are a lovely meezer Margo! I am so glad you found your furever home. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Margo

What a beautiful kitty! I love her gorgeous face and cute white toes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

You certainly are one Beautiful Cat Margo, with that delicate blend of colours and you Meezer Image.We are stunned that you had to go through all those homes until you found your FurrEver Home, any real Cat Lover would have loved you right away, and would have made friends with you as soon as they saw you.

We are so glad that you won the FurrEver Home lottery , and that you now have your place in the sun, and in your Guardians hearts.

We Second Chance Found Hotel Cats all love you Margo and are sending a Lucky Found Hotel Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day ^^ Marvellous Margo^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Margo!

What a beautiful girl...so glad that she is now in her forever home...where she can be Cat of the Day everyday!