Thread: Jessie!

Jessie!

Hi Jessie what a lucky girl you are getting to spend your days chasing your Mom and a fur sib. Als you get to chew up toys! Happy dotd!

You are just too cute!!!!!! Congratulations on our top dog honors today. Hope you get a special treat.

Hi Jessie, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are such a cute girl; I'd like to hug you. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have a long happy life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries

jessie

Jessie is adorable! Excellent DOTD, Peace and love

Adorable Jessie!

Hi Jessie! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!!
    What an adorable, utterly irresistible Bullie girl you are! Who could resist that sweet, smooshy face anything (including food)!
    And oh, your pictures, how precious, and professional looking, are they! (Then again consider the subject matter!) Major props to your Mom the photographer, and to you Jessie, for posing so patiently for the camera! They made my day!
    How lucky your family is having a mischievous, lovable, beautiful Bullie furkid in you, Jessie, and I hope for you and your fur mom and proud parents, many, many more wonderful years together!
    Enjoy your well earned day in the spotilght, sweetheart, being treated to all your big Bullie heart desires and more! (Go easy on the shoes!)
    Big Bullie sized hugs and slobbery kisses to you, adorable Jessie, and to your fur mom too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Jessie!

Hi Jessie! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!!
    What an adorable, utterly irresistible Bullie girl you are! Who could resist that sweet, smooshie face anything (including food)!
    And oh, your pictures, how precious, and professional looking, are they! (Then again consider the subject matter!) Major props to your Mom the photographer, and to you Jessie, for posing so pateintly for the camera! They made my day!
    How lucky your family is having a mischievous, lovable, beautiful Bullie furkid in you, Jessie, and I hope for you and your fur mom and proud parents, many, many more wonderful years together!
    Enjoy your well earned dayin the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all your big Bullie heart desires and more! (Go easy on the shoes!)
    Big Bullie sized hugs and slobbery kisses to you, adorable Jessie, and to your fur mom too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jessie!

Jessie - you are too adorable! I love the innocent faces you give...no doubt to make up for chewing shoes, right?
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day!