Thread: Luke is at peace

Hybrid View

Kay, I am so very sorry for the loss of beautiful Luke. My heart breaks with yours.

Johanna

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Kay - thinking of you and hoping that you are doing better. The first week or so after our furkids leave us, is always the most difficult - or always was for me anyway.

Thank you for posting those 4 stories. I believe that all pet lovers know the story of Rainbow Bridge, but I had never read the other three. I especially liked There is a New Star Shining in the Sky Tonight. I know that Luke's had to be very big and bright!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Tues Aug 14 2012
    Hello Everyone,
    Thanks so much for ALL the kind words; they do give comfort to me. Yes, I know it was the best thing for Luke; it really was. As we know, that still doesnt mean we dont miss our furbabies. I've nearly called out for him to come eat; he was such a hungry boy until a few days ago. I think Sissy misses him because she is constantly in places where he used to be. LilGirl is probably relieved because he sort of scared her at times. He would stand and look at her and she would get up and give him her place on the couch. Isnt that just like a CAT? LOL It didnt work with Sissy though; she would just run toward him. Yes, I have good memories but still cry from time to time but I'll be alright. I'm teary eyed just typing this but I know time helps.

I just wanted to thank everyone again for your sweet kind remarks and concern. Kay

I just now read this. I am so sorry about Luke. They do find their way into our hearts, don't they? Just rememhe love you had for him never dies.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!