Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balloo the Balinese Cat

Balloo the Balinese Cat

Hi Balloo, What a pretty girl you are! Just love your blue eyes! You are so cute and I can see why your mom loves you so much. I hope you have many years together. No doubt you'll make memories and have lots of fun with her. Congrats on being COTD!

You're a beautiful kitty Balloo! I'm glad someone caught you and gave you a home. Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

My Goodness our word Tour of Cats of the Day is continuing , and here we are with Beautiful Balloo from sunny Greece.
    What a Dear Sweet Cat you are Balloo , you are a Purrfect Little Balinese and we bet you are the life and spirit of your home and are the very essence of a Cat Companion.

Our John Hancock Angel was a Balinese and he was such a Great Cat too.
    We are paying Balloo that you will receive many treats and toys on your very special day.

John Hancock Angel is sending a Very Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Sweetest Lady ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Future ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day ^^ Beautiful Balloo ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations Balloo on being Cat of the Day! You truly are beautiful. I can see why you are loved so much. Enjoy your special day.

Blog Entries

Balloo

1,000 paws and cat kisses to Balloo, most exquisit COTD! Great day to the whole family, peace and love

Beautiful Balloo

Oh my goodness, Balloo, you are so pretty! I'm glad you were found by your wonderful first mommy who found you a forever home with your new mommy, who obviously loves you very much. She's right, your eyes are gorgeous. You are gorgeous! Happy COTD, sweet stuff!

Beautiful Balloo!

Hello, beautiful Balloo kitty! I agree with your mum -- you do have amazing blue eyes! I like your beautiful coat and your dark points! How wonderful that you have a loving home with all sorts of things to do-- you are a busy lady with playing, keeping your family company and having the occasional wash Could you please have mum give you some kisses, hugs and snuggles from me, because you are purr-fect! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Balloo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Balloo, what a beautiful, sweet kitty you are! Such a pretty girl, with those gorgeous blue eyes.. And you and your mum take such good care of each other, too.

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family are all celebrating with lots of fun and games and lovies and extra treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Who could NOT fall in love with those beautiful blue eyes! So the question is...are you a Greek Balinese or a Balinese Greek? Whichever....you are our Beautiful, blue-eyed Balinese Cat of the Day!!!

Balloo what a stunning girl you are!!!

Add me to your rapidly growing fan club, please!!! One look in your beautiful blue eyes and I'd be putty in your paws for sure!!! It sounds like you and your mom are very special friends. What fun it will be to watch you grown into the glorious cat I'm sure you will be. Please thank her for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY! What a BEAUTY you are!!! I just get lost in your eyes!! HAPPY COTD Balloo! Enjoy your day!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Congrats pretty Balloo for being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Balloo!

Hi Balloo! Happy Cat of the Day to you, you beautiful, fluffy Balinese! Thanks for taking time out of your fun filled, action packed day to paw off a note to us...you sure do have a way with words!
    Oh, those sparkling, ice blue eyes of yours are simply gorgeous, Balloo! As your Mommy says, "the most beautiful in the world!" And your fluffy coat, your coloring and markings, stunning! You are definitely kitty calender worthy!

Heartfelt thanks to your dear first mum, who rescued you and cared for you so loving until your forever mum could come fetch you, to welcome you home! And after but a few short seconds of settling in you knew you were just where, and with whom, you were meant to be, forever and always! What a wonderful, serendipitous, most joyful addition you are to your family, sweetheart, and I hope for you and your mum many, many more happy, fun and love filled days together!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Balloo! Hope you enjoyed an extra special day of pampering...you sure deserve it!
    Lots of love and cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Balloo!
    P.S...You look like a little princess, napping so peacefully on that pretty pink throne...I mean pillow!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to beautiful blue-eyed Balinese Balloo on being today's most adorable Cat of the Day!
    I also have a pretty Balinese kitty named Izzy who just knows she is beautiful and must be adored like you.
    She is a princess and loves pink, it looks like you are also a spoiled princess who loves pink.
    I hope you had a wonderful day as Cat of the Day!
    It would be nice if your owner joined Pet Talk so we could see more beautiful photos of you.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Balloo

What an excellent kitty! I love her fluffy fur and beautiful blue eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.