Thread: Dillinger!

Dillinger!

Oh Dillinger I am so glad that your family found you and took you home. What a horrible so called "breeder". I wish we could take him and lock him in the basement. You are a very handsome sweet boy and I am glad you have a good home. Happy dotd to you

Dillinger

Hi Dillinger......What a handsome big boy you are. I am so glad that your family found you. Some people can be so mean.
    I would love to have you. Have mom give you a big hug for me and a dogie cookie. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to read such nice
    things about you. Love your pictures. You look like a very happy boy.

Linda in SC

Oh my goodness, Dillinger! I am so glad your family found you and rescued you from a life in the basement! Now you are a healthy, happy guy having all sorts of puppy fun! I like the photo of you in your vest-- it looks like you are ready to go somewhere, maybe a boat ride? I agree with LHCam- we got to read such nice things about you! Could you please have your people give you a hug for me, too. Also to your fur-sibs, the Rottweiler dog and the kitties I bet you will get loads of hugs today for your special day! Happy Dog of the Day, Dillinger!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 08-07-2012 at 11:07 AM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Dillinger, What a handsome dog you are! I'm still thinking about how you were kept in the basement in filth. What kind of person does that??!! Thank Goodness, you were adopted and now have a good life where you are cared for and loved. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh Dillinger, what a sweet face you have - I bet you give great slobbery kisses! I am so glad you have a wonderful loving home after a bad beginning ( Bad guy to do that to you) Happy Dog of the Day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Blog Entries

Dillinger

Dillinger is the very best DOTD! I just love his sweet sincere face and every little inch of him! Hope ya'll have a great, happy day! So glad he has a loving family to treat him with love and kindness now, Hurrrray for Dillinger, peace and love

Oh Dillinger!

You are SO cute, I fell in love with you immediately even before reading about you! I can certainly see why you bring your humans so much joy. Big congrats on Dog of the day to you!

Beautiful Dillinger!

Oh Dillinger, beautiful Pittie boy! I'm so, so glad your family found you, taking you out of the evil clutches of that monstrous breeder, that prison of a basement! I can only imagine the "home" he would have placed you in had your family not taken you home! What a relief knowing you're enjoying every doggie's dream puppyhood, days filled with love, nutritious, age appropriate food, tons of toys, furry sibs to pal around with, excellent vet care, lot of socialization; everything you need to grow into a happy, healthy, well rounded young man! You're a heart melter, Dillinger, a big ol' mush with a heart of gold (oh, those pics!), and your family so very blessed to have a loyal and loving, sweet and gentle giant of a best friend for life, in you!
    Enjoy your much deserved Dog of the Day honors, sweet baby boy, being treated to all your big, BIG heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and sloppy kisses to you, beautiful Dillinger, and to your Rottie sib and the kitties, too! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Dillinger!

Wow...I'm so glad that you are in a responsible loving home...but I feel bad for the other dogs under that breeder's 'care'...
    I can tell that you lead a wonderful life...as all dogs - and cats - should! Continue to be the happy goofy dog that you are, and enjoy being Dog of the Day!

My Dilly <3

Thank you for all of your kind words to our Dillinger! We're lucky to have him. He's such a gentle soul. As I type, he and his BFF (Nixxi, our female kitty) are curled up around me napping together. He's our DOTD everyday!

aah Beautiful Dillinger!

I absolutely love seeing Pit Bulls make Dog of the Day! Dillinger is quite an ambassador for the breed. Unfortunately, there are too many people, like the previous owner, who don't respect the breed
    What a loyal, loving dog! ENJOY!